Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful Drugs
04-15-2007, 09:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
however the tribal Argonians live mostly in villages at the roots of or near their ancestor-Hist where old traditions and values have held firmly. There isn't corruption and little greed... and leadership is based on merit and virtue... with peace-chiefs, battle-chiefs and shamans emphasized as leaders depending on the region. Obviously nothern Black Marsh tribes woul dhave more use for Battle-Chiefs as they have frequent skirmishes with Dunmer

That's what i wanted to hear.

Say isn't it IRONIC how the drugs thread is a whopping 20 posts, compared to every other thread. LOL
04-15-2007, 10:07 PM,

it's not ironic, only to be expected...
when people see the usual other stuff they say to themselves "oh its Black Marsh... oh its KuKulzA mostly posting... oh well, I don't feel the need to help cause I like another province, etc." and that's understandable... but it is also very understandable that when the reader sees Powerful Drugs they are drawn like bees to honey "ooo, I can get drugs?! awesome!" but that will be the extent of the forum participation. Me and Grey Wizard are currently the main holders of this mod, not many really helping aside from some forum goers... I hope enthusiastic and hopefully dedicated modders like Secretstamos will stay and help make Stormhold