Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Progress report?
11-29-2008, 05:25 AM,

hmm, i guess we could. Since your the undertaker of the claim, i suppose you have a good idea of what the region should be like. Some descriptions, links to other mods, drawings, pictures etc. will be good for the claims page.
11-29-2008, 10:29 AM,

I believe all the things you want to make should be posted in Game Design Thread, so everyone in the team know what they are up to!
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
11-29-2008, 12:19 PM,

Make a new design thread specifically for the Tsaesci Highlands.\

And then the same again for any other regions.

I apologise for my absence, but I will be back and ready to work fairly soon. I just have to sort some things out in real life first.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-09-2009, 05:19 PM,

Hey Guys!

How's the project going?
Forums are bit silent...everything is ok?
02-11-2009, 01:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Senten
Hey Guys!

How's the project going?
Forums are bit silent...everything is ok?

I wish there were something to report. I had started downloading all the unique items we have to put into a single BSA file when my laptop harddrive went south. The files are on a separate portable drive. I plan to finish downloading them when I get the lap top back.

On a positive note, HP did not charge me to send out new restore disks, since what the store set up for me somehow did not make it to where I can find it. Either I lost them or I never got them.
02-11-2009, 01:47 PM,

No progress on my side. I havent had any good blocks of modding time, or rather any time to do anything.

Just a proposition to whoever comes around in the next few days-

Should we use vanilla landscape objects in our region preset list? ie- rocks, logs and flora.
No one seems to be volunteering to simply retexture the vanilla models with new textures so i dont think we'll get anywhere otherwise. (I can get a link up to the textures Ra sent me for anyone who would take this job.)