Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promos - Threads, Webs & Links
05-27-2009, 06:06 PM,

WoW! this looks perfect! Is this the map that will be shown in-game?
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-27-2009, 07:24 PM,

I doubt it dozent. Might however make a nice painting to hang in a house.
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
05-27-2009, 09:04 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
I doubt it dozent. Might however make a nice painting to hang in a house.

Of course! Now why didn't I think of that?

On the subject of maps, worm82075 of the CraftyBits team offered to create an in-game map...at least I think that's what he was suggesting. I'll have to PM him again. Koniption's worked with him before so he's worth getting in touch with and if he creates anything like this effort from the Tamriel Rebuilt team then we'll be laughing: http://tamriel-rebuilt.org/?image=g/maps..._data/maps .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
07-01-2009, 07:42 PM,

If anyone has any really nice screenies to post up to the Bethesda thread, could you drop them in here, please. I think our thread needs updating: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....982779&hl= . I was going to publish some shots of the Everglades but I wanted to do a little corrective landscaping first and I'm busy with Tenmar Wall.....
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-01-2009, 10:09 PM,

shall i post the ones from my critque thread?

x

edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-01-2009, 10:49 PM,

Well, I've always said not to release anything on Longharrow Lagoon but I guess we could just release one teaser pic. You can add these two as well but make sure that you emphasise the fact that the Everglades and Soulrest are still very much a WIP.

If adding any extra info then you can mention the following:
  • Landscaping work is well underway with more dungeon entrances.
  • All three cities are now being revamped.
  • New weapons and armour added.
  • Interiors are being worked on e.g. Tenmar Wall is almost complete.
  • New Hist Shrine tileset on the way.
Oh, and we could still use some help from MODDERS, especially those who like working on interiors, dungeons and landscapes. And if they're committed, they can even join our tribe... =)

@ everyone else - Feel free to help with the discussion on the thread and get generating a buzz. Hell, even our resident lurker (you know who I mean) can get stuck into that....
07-01-2009, 11:13 PM,

this resident lurker has enough trouble keeping her own thread afloat Tongue i'll comment if i feel like it, as always...
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-02-2009, 08:13 PM,

(...trudges off to Bethesda for some 'skulking' of his own...)
07-02-2009, 08:17 PM,

see what i did thar? Tongue

[edit] um... i guess you didnt? i bumped the thread with a couple questions. i find that its more constructive than a simple "cant wait to till release," as it encourages convo and constructive bumps along the road.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-16-2009, 03:25 PM,

Here are some more possible screenies to add to the ones above.