Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promos - Threads, Webs & Links
07-17-2009, 09:42 PM,

Looking really good, IG!

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-28-2009, 07:21 PM,

I updated our Bethesda thread here: http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....p=14772905 .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-19-2009, 12:06 AM,

I just had to take a shot of our old friend, the Rockguard rootworm today because the light just seemed to catch the shot so well. I wonder how this would look as a loading screen...? A loading screen like this might impart the vital message about the BM method of fast travel.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
08-19-2009, 01:12 AM,

Why not? Go ahead and make it a loading screen. Their function is to impart helpful knowledge via captions, so it would help the players know how to fast travel.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
08-19-2009, 07:46 AM,

Looks magnificient,try it as a loading screen i say.

`SN

EDIT: And yeah,it helps the player,how to fast travel. So it will be cool.
08-19-2009, 07:56 AM,

Like this?
08-19-2009, 10:48 AM,
Promos - Threads,Webs and Links
Wow i would like to slap that thing in the face,Um i need to ask a question to peeps here ok i was on oblivion in the morning and well i discovered a quite a massive slaughterfish in the south sea,When i mean massive i mean massive, I was like holy frick! Leviathon Slaughterfish! Eeeek! Can anyone explain this because im confused it was 1am in the morning on oblivion,I went out to do my normal akavir spotting(Theres an island out there that i can see and im sure it aint summerset isle,Its akavir!)But i accidently dropped in the water and so i decided to dive,And it said as a quest update"I would'nt be swimming there" So i was like :eek: So i see this thing coming up and it was a Leviathon(I mean it,It was massive!!!) slaughterfish because i had tgm on i didnt die and so i escaped with my chars life luckily but can someone please explain this i looked it up and theres only 1 slaughterfish easter egg in oblivion and its in the thieves questline ?( ,Im not lieing,I need to know what it was and dont say go try and kill it because that thing is like a blue whale so frick off :lmao:
[TITLE]
-Lore_Naga of Beyond Cyrodill Forums-
[/TITLE]
"B at indeværende er skidt naga blod."
undersøgenaga
08-19-2009, 07:54 PM,

Thanks doz! :goodjob:

LA - You made me remember a possibility for the swamp leviathan....a giant slaughterfish! It may not be the most ideal option but it could be a cool addition and will certainly make the waters more unfriendly.

@ Everyone - I just height mapped most of Darkmoor which features 'Lake Kulan' so something like the leviathan might well appear there....
08-20-2009, 07:22 AM,

I once saw a slaughterfish mount mod
08-20-2009, 10:00 AM,

Yes, I put that one into your mounts thread... =)