Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quentin Fortune Modding for Silgrad Morrowind
08-18-2008, 11:46 AM,
RE: Quentin Fortune Modding for Silgrad Morrowind
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
(so much for taking him to the darkside hey RW Wink )

Dang, and I had already made the cookies!! Big Grin

Nah, I couldn't be happier to see you back in force Quentin. I hope you'll have a blast working with the guys here. And hey who knows, maybe TES V will answer all our prayers and let us join forces in the future Smile

Oooh ... cookies. Big Grin

Thanks for your kind words, Razorwing, and this all doesn't mean that I won't be able to lend you a hand or two, if necessary and time allows. Grace to the gods I have still two weeks of holidays left and who knows what will happen once I got all my gears running again. Wink (hehe, don't be afraid, Bob)

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-20-2008, 06:45 PM,

Oh, good, just the right time to show up. May I have a cookie too?

Hello, Bob and Razorwing!

And above all: Quentin has come back!!! I had almost given up hoping to see you here again. Wo hast du nur die ganze Zeit gesteckt?

Edit: Look, I'm a noob and that was my first post Big Grin
08-20-2008, 07:05 PM,

Howdy Knight

I thought you were gone for good Confusedhrug:

Welcome back as a noob :eek:

Glad your back, hopefully you'll stick around

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
08-20-2008, 07:18 PM,

The last few years have been turbulent and now I can slowly draw a line under all that has happened.

From time to time I will disappear, somtimes without much notice ahead. It's the job. Sometimes I have to jump into a plane or get on the road in a hurry and don't come home for a few weeks.

And there is another monster that has been eating away my spare time lately. I could not resist: With a few friends I have started to program an online game.
08-20-2008, 07:57 PM,

Well I understand all that... its been a rough year for me as well

and the job goes without saying, so if your gone suddenly I'll understand

Looking forward to the online game, any hint on what the game content will consist of

Enjoy
Bob

08-20-2008, 08:13 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Black Knight[...]Wo hast du nur die ganze Zeit gesteckt?[...]

Winterschlaf! Big Grin

Good to see you back as well, mate. I've got some cookies left, so ... or better

:cheers:

Greetings,

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
08-20-2008, 08:14 PM,

It will be best for me to do smaller things here, one at a time. This way not too much can happen, even if my boss decides to send me someplace on short notice.

I looked around a little and found a disturbing thread. You should have a PM from me about this. I just hope this is not my fault.

And the game? Space - The final frontier. Explore, colonize, research better technology, mine rare minarals, produce and trade. Or get into the pirate business, become a master of espionage and sabotage, fight some big space battles or a planetary invasion. Lot's of fun with a few thousand players doing the same.

That gives me an idea - our greatest problem is artwork. Perhaps someone here can do some rendering...

Edit: Wheeee! Quentin is here! :wasted:

More Editing: And please tell me where you had peace and quiet for so much time. I could use a little Winterschlaaaaaf myself.
08-20-2008, 08:27 PM,

Got your PM and responded

Sounds like an interesting game... a bit star trekky :goodjob: I love Star Trek, lots of people like Kirk, Spock, Even Chekov...me I like McCoy, the Doc
:lmao:

I'm not the best drawer in the world so don't look at me Big Grin

AND here's my line

Welcome back now get to work :lmao:

Enjoy
Diet Dr. Bob Green
(with all the "go green" stuff why whould I be on that gravy train)

08-20-2008, 08:37 PM,

Ok. And what background would you take as a promising young colony founder? Scientist? Merchant? Soldier (fleet or ground troops?)? Or something different?
08-20-2008, 08:50 PM,

Well if its a newly discovered planet probably a Scientist but if it were a planet that had been researched for some time and just never colonized I would probably choose merchant

Merchants seem to have the most power in newly colonized societies
especially if the planet is being colonzied because its resources are life sustaining or society required

Enjoy
Bob