Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quests for thieves.
08-12-2006, 11:59 AM,
Quests for thieves.
I just thought that I haven't seeen any thievery quest ideas here. So I decided to invent questline to few. These could go to any city. So I these are my ideas:

1. A city has a pawnbroker. The pawnbroker buys stolen goods, and when you sell some stolen stuff to him he says something like this: (I could make voice acting to these) "I've just heard that some items were stolen, and now you run to my shop with these goods.", "Well, I have no qualms about buying other stuff you "found", and I could even give you hint to know where to find quality stuff.", "But nothing comes without a price, I need you to sell these items to me and I give you a fair price." Then he gives you hints about unique items you need to get. Like: "I've heard that *Whatever his/her name is* bragged about set of unique dwarwen limeware he bought.", "A collector would be interested of that set, he promised to pay fairly." (Maybe with more drama) Then you steal that set and give it to him.

If someone's interested of making this quest thing, I could invent more quests with more drama and write dialoque.
Opinion is like an asshole, everybody has one and they all stink.
- Unknown toilet phiilosophist
08-12-2006, 12:05 PM,

Sounds like a fun quest.

Suggesting a quest usually implies the person suggesting it would be the one making it though. I mean you're free to suggest as many as you want, but I don't think the odds are too great of someone else wanting to mod your ideas. Because those who can usually have their own ideas what they would like to mod, and that's always more fun just because they are your own ideas. Smile

There's ample space in Soluthis if you want to pick up a claim or two.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-14-2006, 06:38 PM,

I could make that if some would help me with the scripts, and if I learn anything, I'll make more quest. But I could do a pawnbroker for some city, as I've learned bit about CS.
08-15-2006, 08:33 PM,

i got another idea for a theavary quest it could include the gray fox.
i was thiking mabe that the gray fox would be called to skyrim to help out the thieves guild there and since the player is the gray fox then u would do missions as him. and you would have to beat the original guest line so u can be the gray fox... the first mission could be more like helpin that pawn guy to get more money in the thievery fence and then the first mission will be to steal something very important from the imperial palace that would be in skyrim also some1 should do a poll on whether or not the original theivery questline should be beaten or not
08-16-2006, 06:29 PM,

The thieve's guild shouldn't have to be beaten for you to take quests. If you want to join another thieves guild, you should be able to. Besides, why would the gray fox be taking orders? He is the master, he only gives orders.
Lol what?
08-16-2006, 06:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
The thieve's guild shouldn't have to be beaten for you to take quests. If you want to join another thieves guild, you should be able to. Besides, why would the gray fox be taking orders? He is the master, he only gives orders.

Each of the provincial Thieves Guilds are seperate from each other, the Gray Fox doesn't have any power over the MW TG.
08-19-2006, 02:48 AM,

Quest Idea: Rob the Ebbedin Ebony Mine.
Lol what?
08-19-2006, 09:50 PM,

I tried to learn some scripting, and I realized that finding and combinating the scripts that I need was almost impossible... I would love to do few quest but I need help.
08-20-2006, 04:06 AM,

Im a mid to advanced scripter ive actulay script for fun every now and then if what you are lookin for is within my capabilitys i can probibly help you with it.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-20-2006, 09:13 AM,

Then you'll help me? Thanks, I'm so helpless if I need to learn something myself, not by reading book or listening to someone...