Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack
11-24-2006, 12:39 PM,
RE: Claim: Ebb08 - Hlavora Faryon's Shack
You wanted me to claim

Claim

Though i cannot work on it just yet, got a steadholm claim to complete.
11-24-2006, 03:42 PM,

Granted! :check: Wait for the next release of the merged ESM though. Then you can do as you like. Just remember, there needs to be a full schedule and a link to the outside.
Lol what?
11-24-2006, 06:44 PM,

IATE, your sig is working! :goodjob:
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
11-24-2006, 09:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by WhiteWizard
IATE, your sig is working! :goodjob:

Indeed it is. :pop: :O
11-25-2006, 12:48 PM,

GIVE ME SOMETHING TO CLAIM!!!

Please!!!

all that talent wasted. (<--- im not that bad =) )
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-27-2006, 09:59 AM,

Great

Few Questions

1. Will i need to place the exterior of the shack. And where?
2. What part of the area is she needed to be placed.
3. Can someone help me with northmarkers
4. can someone help me with pathgrids.

That should be all I need.

Thank you

Reign.
11-28-2006, 01:40 AM,

1. No, we will handle the exteriors.
2. Anywhere.
3&4: I don't much understand northmarkers and pathgrids much, but you could probably find something in the FAQ section or in the Elder Scrolls Wiki, located here
Lol what?
11-28-2006, 09:19 PM,

a north marker is an item in the construction set that shows which way north is ingame. Just load up an existing oblivion interior, copy the north marker and paste it into your zone, because unfortunately its an **** to find on the items list.

make sure it points north lol (which is the hard bit considering we don't know what the exterior looks like)

and pathgrids can be done in about 3 minutes.

click on the icon with lots of colours on it (the one left of the gravitry drop icon in the tes contrsuction set).

then press control and right click to make valid paths where npcs can walk (or creatures). Make sure it is on the ground, in the right place, does not cross obstacles. To join two paths together press control and left click on one of the red squares.

ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT MATE!!! (but it can be more complex if u want to do harder things).

heres a small pic
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod
11-28-2006, 11:23 PM,

To find out which way to point the north map marker, you first need to know what direction the actual exterior is facing (you can find that at the top of the screen). For this example, lets say it is 38. So then, on the interior, when you place the north map marker, you make it face the opposite way, which in this case would be -38. You find the direction in the same area as the exterior.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
12-04-2006, 02:40 PM,

Is the new release out yet, if it is where do i download