Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RELEASE DATE IS MARCH 20th !!!
03-02-2006, 05:59 PM,
RELEASE DATE IS MARCH 20th !!!
From elderscrolls.com:

Quote:THE ELDER SCROLLS IV: OBLIVION
TO SHIP MARCH 20

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion has gone to gold master. Look for it in stores in North America and Europe beginning the week of March 20. Read the full release here.

The official FAQ has been updated too.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-02-2006, 06:04 PM,

Just found that out as well!

:banana: :bananarock: :banana: :banana: :bananarock: :bananarock: :banana: :bananarock:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :jump: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry, couldn't help myself...

EDIT: Thought I would just point this out. From the Official FAQ:

Quote:Will the TES Construction Set be included again?
The TES CS will be available to download for the PC version. It will not be available for the Xbox 360.
The Encyclopaedia Oblivionicus Online All the information for TES IV, at your fingertips
-
TES IV: Vvardenfell Bringing Morrowind back to you
03-02-2006, 08:28 PM,

HOLLALUYA! Just 18 days. I cant wait that long :no:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
03-02-2006, 11:08 PM,

I heard at the official forums that the CS will not ship with the game unless some copyrights from 3th party programs are ashured... if that is true.. we may have to wait until it is released and even get a diferent version of it with less features as well, This was comfirmed by Pete and Kathoth at ESF.

Though this may not be a bad thing because that way we can play the game first Smile though the las part is not that good Sad

Ps: Sorry for spell errors.
03-02-2006, 11:22 PM,

Important thread for all to read: http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index...pic=249910
Squirrel, squirrel, canst thou see? There?s a Snow Elf behind thee!
03-02-2006, 11:34 PM,

oh man, gotta get the new PC fast! ....cause I am gonna play Oblivion!

tonight, Taiwan vs. Korea in the baseball classics, damn go Taiwan! go Taiwan! last time Taiwan went to Korea, the Koreans poisoned their food, now the Taiwanese team goes with its own chef... this tim eis in Tokyo
03-03-2006, 12:27 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by fanfas
I heard at the official forums that the CS will not ship with the game unless some copyrights from 3th party programs are ashured... if that is true.. we may have to wait until it is released and even get a diferent version of it with less features as well, This was comfirmed by Pete and Kathoth at ESF.

Though this may not be a bad thing because that way we can play the game first Smile though the las part is not that good Sad

Ps: Sorry for spell errors.

Nah that was "just" modelling concerns. If they can't work it out with Havok and other third parties they can't release an official model exporter. The decision to make the Construction Set downloadable was independent of that. Who knows maybe they just ran out of room on the disc Confusedhrug:

So I'm not too worried. There were plenty of community-made 3d exporters for Morrowind because modders wanted to work with their favourite modelling program, and if Bethesda doesn't release an official 3d exporter for Oblivion I'm totally confident the community will create one.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-03-2006, 01:14 AM,

**angels decend from heaven holding one long note...**
:wave:
I know, I know... it has been a while...
03-03-2006, 01:21 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Roger the Shrubber
**angels decend from heaven holding one long note...**
:wave:
and then the sky darkens... the ground erupts in flame and a stone oval emerges from the ground... flames come from inside the oval stone ring until the inside becomes totally covered in flaming....
and out steps a large armored man shaped creature with an ax... all the armor and weaponry seem to be hot and fiery.... and then crocodilian men com out... and lizardlike beasts.... and many monstrosities pour out....

bye bye angels :chaos:
03-03-2006, 01:37 AM,

YES!!!
*spazz* *hyper* *total death*

ps. damn it, why dosent the size go past 30?
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era