Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP 9.0 - More Bugs to Squash (Bug Reports)
11-11-2006, 05:14 PM,

We know about that one actually, I think it'll be fixed in the next release, but thanks for mentioning it Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
11-18-2006, 04:45 PM,

I'm not sure if this is a problem or just wasn't done yet, but in the dunmer parts of the mod the urns have no opening or closing sound.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
11-18-2006, 06:04 PM,

I'd say it simply hasn't been done, but I'll record it here so we know that it still does need doing. Smile
11-18-2006, 06:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think it'll be fixed in the next release.

It's fixed. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-19-2006, 09:22 AM,

sandor: Cool :goodjob:

WhiteWizard: They will in the next release. Qxzyz even made custom sound effects for them. Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
11-19-2006, 11:07 AM,

It is possible to get on top of the wall : jump on the wooden fence around the griffoen and then jump towards the wall . Also , a part of the griffoen has no collicion .
11-20-2006, 10:24 AM,

kingevil: Thanks, I'll see if I can set up a collision box to keep players on the inside. Smile

Your mention of a collision problem with the statue rings a bell in the back of my mind; I think I reworked its collision, and my local version of it doesn't seem to have any problems as it's a simple box, so you probably have the old version from v9 on your install.
Angel mired in filth
11-20-2006, 03:51 PM,

I was not referring to the statue , I was refering to the exterior model of the griffoen inn . One of it was has it collision placed incorrectly .
11-20-2006, 05:09 PM,

Ok, so it's a problem in one of Bethesda's models?
Angel mired in filth
11-20-2006, 05:16 PM,

If bethe made it , then yes .

EDIT : the elsweyr and reich parkeep esms conflict .