Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Razorwing's Modelling Thread
11-10-2006, 02:01 AM,

You're right Smile

It should be some kind of furry palm tree texture. I'll google onward and see what I can find Big Grin

Edit 2006.11.17 04:40:
BC_Flora_Update_v1
This package updates the look of the Ampoule Pod and Draggle-tail flowers, as well as the Coda flower ingredient. Models by Razorwing, Ampoule Pod stem texture by DarkEclipse.

After this update the following meshes in ST\Flora are redundant and should preferrably be deleted. They look very bad, so it's not really a loss. (And I can say that because I made 'em Big Grin)
FloraAmpoulePod03
FloraAmpoulePod04

Attachment deleted following the release of Silgrad Tower v1
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
12-14-2006, 09:35 AM,

I thought I'd post images of some of the modelling news we can look forward to in the next release/update.

#1. Total book overhaul. (scr #2)
There are now 145 (!) new book models, one for each of the Morrowind books in our mod. They use exquisite book jacket textures from Phoenixamon a.k.a. Daleth, with meshes and normal maps from me. The book models are fully havoked and have unique icons as well. There's only four original meshes for the 145 book models, which is mostly because Phoenixamon's textures were designed to fit on the original TES3 book meshes -- which also only came in four varietes.

2. Beer make-over.
The Krushka bottles now look in-game like I had intended them to look when I modelled them in Max about 1? years ago. Big Grin Moreover they comply fully with Havok and are more optimized (and slightly smaller). I also got a new beer liquid texture.
(CTRL+D autofire = always good entertainment)
(Now we can party! Drinks for everyone!)

3. Shiny windows.
Not a big update, but now the windows look like they're really made of glass.

4. New overhangs.
I switched to a new leather texture and vertex-colored it a bit.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
12-14-2006, 11:44 AM,

Those books are truley magnificant! 145!! :eek:
12-14-2006, 12:01 PM,

Magnificent! =)

I especially like the windows.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-14-2006, 05:12 PM,

all great improvements, RW!

I love the beer glasses, they can be recolored about 5 times and we got 6 instead of 1 new item Big Grin
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
12-15-2006, 02:47 AM,

I really like them all.. but will the windows have reflections if window reflections are turned on? I'm not saying it's necessary; they look glasslike enough as they are, but I just think it'd be a nice touch.
12-15-2006, 03:07 AM,

Thanks guys! Smile

Zacherrry: To be honest I'm not sure, but they should since their technical specs are the same as Bethesda's windows.
Angel mired in filth
12-15-2006, 06:24 AM,

Now the windows actully look good. Props for the amazing Razorwingnator!
Killing imperial legion ppl since 2002 and still they keep coming.
Community idiot and modder. (Currently learning to model stuff and breathe)
I can: - Use TES CS - Walk - Re-Texture - Yell really loud (I mean REALLY Loud!)
12-16-2006, 02:40 PM,

No, I'm pretty sure that window reflections was actually a unique texture that made a slightly visible forest texture inside the windows. I don't know how they did it, but I do know I have mine turned on and I definately can't see myself nor anything around me.
Lol what?
12-16-2006, 04:33 PM,

That stuff looks amazing!!! Keep it up.
Semper Fidelis..... - Always Faithful (Marine Corp Motto)