Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran Buildings Progress Thread (1)
06-04-2006, 08:23 PM,

Heh, I always liked how they looked as clay. Big Grin Glad you found em. :goodjob:

Here is the archway. It doesn't have any textures, you could throw those temp ones I put on the other awnings on there for now if you like, unless you had something more permanent planned. The hole model is there to show where it goes. I was having trouble trying to weld the bottom branch things to the base arch, so I left them as separate objects. If they look funny or cause errors and there isn't some easy 3ds max way to stick them together I can fix it.

Here is a quick little render, kind of looks crappy now, but I promise it will look much better in game. :goodjob:
06-05-2006, 12:17 AM,

Caligula Superfly: Thanks! :goodjob:

Zarf, could you check it out and see if it fits on the version of the Hole building you have? Just to make sure. Or I could wait with mapping it until the Hole building is done and in the mod, either way would work. I'm happy to map it in the same fashion I mapped the other awnings.

Oh, and I think it might be high time to close this thread and start a new one, because it's getting rather hard to find stuff amongs the 450 posts. What do you think Caligula? If you think it could be a good idea feel free to start the other one at your discretion and close this thread.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-05-2006, 12:22 AM,

Will do. And Caligula, if you do start a new thread, be sure to provide links to download the finished barracks and hole, and the desktop backgrounds. Big Grin
.:.::..::: Zarf - [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbU_YqGZF5Y"]WARNING: Do not fall down mountains[/url] :::..::.:.
06-07-2006, 03:55 AM,

If anyone wants to post on anything that is in this thread, it can be posted here:

The New and Improved Redoran Progress Thread

Thread now closed.