Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redoran plotline
08-01-2006, 06:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
but we can make another armor (expand lore) that goes beyond Daedric in quality.

Ok so you know how I had the ideas for expanding the Quest 4 pich which wasnt compleate. hows about becaues I said there was two caveins maybe the natural caven could revial an new resource. just a thought after what you said about makeing a strong armor. kinda like what hapend in blood moon.
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
08-01-2006, 07:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
but we can make another armor (expand lore) that goes beyond Daedric in quality.

Ok so you know how I had the ideas for expanding the Quest 4 pich which wasnt compleate. hows about becaues I said there was two caveins maybe the natural caven could revial an new resource. just a thought after what you said about makeing a strong armor. kinda like what hapend in blood moon.
what about...
(well consdiering TES glass, gods blood 'ebony', and demonic daedric aren't strong enough for our purposes)

what about earth... bone... earthbone... bone... mold... earthbonemold...
ahhh nevermind, go with Golden Saint armor! stick all the Redoran heroes in golden bras of deflection...
08-01-2006, 07:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
stick all the Redoran heroes in golden bras of deflection...
Bras lol :lmao:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
12-01-2006, 11:20 AM,

Some fine progress here. It seems that bob (with lotsa numbers) and I are making progress with the University and the Cerro, and part of the purpose of the University is to 'clandestinely support' pro-Redoran activities - so we will look into ways to add something positive here if that's useful?
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
12-01-2006, 08:04 PM,

nice t-shirt design btw.
'People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.'

GET THE STARGATE MOD!!!

Stargate Mod