Poll: When do you think Oblivion will be released?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
January
0%
0 0%
February
0%
0 0%
March
0%
0 0%
April
0%
0 0%
May or later
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release date speculation
02-09-2006, 01:22 AM,

I'd pay extra money for it. I want that coin. And I'd want it just for the videos too. That's valuable information. :-)

Not that the game would be of much use... I'm currently running at 1.3 GHz... and 2.0GHz is the lowest required to play. Undecided
|m0use.net|
02-20-2006, 11:04 PM,

getting back to release date: HMV in London reported to me that they have ahd an Oblivion rep in - so that tells me (if true) that marketing has the baby...it's got to be sooner!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
02-20-2006, 11:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
I read the same post and even though it is highly recommended to "wait until one day before the release date and get the best components money can buy" (Todd Howard) it should be possible to run Oblivion on older machines.

I found this very comforting since it gives me the chance to see what I really have to upgrade and what I will spend my hard-earned money for.

Greetings

Quentin

Well, look at it this way: the longer you wait, the cheaper the relevant spec will be...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-02-2006, 09:31 AM,

Speculation beginning to turn into fact. New ad posters for Oblivion with date of March 24 on them, pic in this post:

http://www.octopusoverlords.com/phpBB2/v...&start=720

Oh wow! Only three weeks!
"... creatures can survive by eating the fungi and mold which grow on the dungeon's walls and floors." -the sensible dungeon, "Mmmmm"
03-02-2006, 11:54 PM,

hehe... turbosquid.... has to do with da gmax cause thas allt ehw reason I know of it
....wow.... can't wait for Oblivion!
03-03-2006, 12:23 AM,

That's a great find Blocky!

Since the release date has been announced as March 20th 2006, I'm closing the speculation thread. We can continue discussing here if we want. It's been a fun ride, and now we're almost there!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]