06-30-2005, 10:11 AM,

You asked for it, now suffer. :chaos:

Download (.wav, 7,3 MB)
06-30-2005, 10:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Nerevarine

Download (.wav, 7,3 MB)

Veeery nice, thanks man! Big Grin

I found a great freeware proggie called "CD to MP3 Freeware" which is very easy to use and converts to MP3 in just a few clicks, and the size difference is staggering - 1/100th the size of the Wav. I'm going to go ahead and add it to my Wip now, and will post a test version after I got some scripts sorted out. Thanks!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-30-2005, 06:14 PM,

Hah ... I found them.

Prepare for the worst ... Wink ... oh, and excuse the bad quality.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-30-2005, 06:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
Hah ... I found them.

Prepare for the worst ... Wink ... oh, and excuse the bad quality.

Greetings

Quentin

Cool! You have great range in your voices. I'd like to use "Grudge" and "My_old_friend". The latter one reminded me of the wasp-like slaver from the newer Star Wars movies, and sounds great.

"My_precious" and "One_ring" were good but I don't know if I can use them, as they're so specific. What's being said in "reconsider" and "Thank_god"? I can't make it out.

:goodjob:
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
06-30-2005, 07:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Nerevarine

Download (.wav, 7,3 MB)

This sounded pretty good, though I had to turn up the volume really high in order to hear it.
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
06-30-2005, 07:44 PM,

kalikut: Yup I experienced that too, had to turn the knob on the speaker about 230 degrees to hear it at normal volume. I can probably fix that when I convert them to MP3 though.
Angel mired in filth
06-30-2005, 10:41 PM,

If you need a female, let me know. I can do a number of accents too. I can't do any right now, however, the past few days I've been sick and now I've got laryngitis. Some people, however, prefer me this way. Big Grin

Katse
06-30-2005, 11:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Katse
If you need a female, let me know. I can do a number of accents too. I can't do any right now, however, the past few days I've been sick and now I've got laryngitis. Some people, however, prefer me this way. Big Grin

Katse
I really wonder why ... Wink ... :hug: but get well soon :BW:

Here's my personal guar, carrying some healing spells :guar:

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-30-2005, 11:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Quentin Fortune
I really wonder why ... Wink ... :hug: but get well soon :BW:

Tsk tsk tsk, you Don Juan there. Congrats Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Katse

Katse

Sounds like your current voice would be perfect for the somewhat decadent dancer girl entertaining the Captain ( played by The Nerevarine Big Grin ). As she's a Breton as well, perhaps a French accent would be good? Other than that, you have free reign, though if it comes out sensual that'd fit great.

I've attached a screenie that shows the scene. The Captain appears skeptical that Patrique Erarde crashed his party, but the carefree girl doesn't seem to mind, as she dances away like there's no tomorrow Big Grin
Angel mired in filth
07-01-2005, 07:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Cool! You have great range in your voices. I'd like to use "Grudge" and "My_old_friend". The latter one reminded me of the wasp-like slaver from the newer Star Wars movies, and sounds great.

Hehe, thanks a lot and it's really cool that you want those voices that are my favourites. And even the genre is correct: the voice from "Grudge" was inspired by the Technomage Galen from the Babylon 5 spin-off Crusade while "My old friend" is my hommage to Londo Mollari, ambassador of the Centauri Empire on my favourite space station.

Now I just need to know what you want me to say in which voice. Wink

"My_precious" and "One_ring" were good but I don't know if I can use them, as they're so specific. What's being said in "reconsider" and "Thank_god"? I can't make it out.

:goodjob:

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what I said. :hmm: I think the first one is something I completely made up while I recorded it and the latter one is a quote from Xena - Warrior Princess ... I think.

And I just quoted from LOTR to get the feeling for the voices. It's much easier when you read a text that is somehow related to the character, but I can do other stuff with them as well.

Tsk tsk tsk, you Don Juan there. Congrats Wink

Now this is where chivalry, courtesy and kindness lead you these days ... ts, ts, ts

Greetings

Quentin