Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Revolution!
02-11-2010, 05:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Out of interest, where did you get the pic from the PGE1? Is it hosted somewhere?
i have a copy, so i cropped that page and uploaded it.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-11-2010, 07:19 PM,

I see. I take it you have a copy of Arena then? Or if not, how did you come by it, if you don't mind me asking?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-12-2010, 01:37 AM,

i have a copy of arena, yea, and daggerfall as well - both from beth's site. the PGE shipped with Redguard, which i sadly do not have (but would love to eventually buy, i hear its available on ebay once in a while). i really can't remember where i got the PGE, but it was probably from one of my friends. its a pdf, though i did print it to have a physical version.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
02-12-2010, 09:53 AM,

The typical bipedal Khajiit dresses in an ample shawl of brightly-colored cloth, known as a budi, for defense against the harsh rays of the sun. This shirt is tightly fastened in braids down the right side, in order to prevent any part of the torso fur from being seen, as the exposure of such in public is deemed both offensive and unsightly. In battle, those who walk upright traditionally don medium-weight armor in battle, exquisitely fashioned from loose-fitting leather overlaid with lacquered and highly-burnished metal plates. While leather caps are generally preferred, those with the means to procure such will often don helms of fluted silver. Furthermore, most Khajiit bedeck themselves with jewelry, trinkets, and tattoos; the latter holding both important cultural and religious significance, being used not only as decoration, but also as a mark of their race, tribe, and the gods of their worship.Many have mastered the use of the sabre, scimitar, dagger, and longbow.Senche-raht are also employed as steeds, notably in battle, whence they earned the title "battlecats" from Imperial troopers.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html