Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rules for Mod leaders.
09-01-2008, 03:57 PM,
Rules for Mod leaders.
I was really surprised to find out I was still co leading this mod after having been gone so long. Kodama has not logged in since August 17, 2008.

I think a mod leader should at a minmum be logging into the site at least once a day. There is no way this mod can go forward with no leadership. I'll give it another week or two, but if Kodama does not check in by then I will be looking for volunteers to replace him.
09-01-2008, 04:56 PM,

Ysne I think you should run this mod. Wink
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
09-01-2008, 05:00 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Ysne I think you should run this mod. Wink
seconded i think so too
09-01-2008, 09:55 PM,

I do appreciate the votes of confidence. However, I have no modding skills. I'm not sure I am qualified.
09-02-2008, 12:11 AM,

while modding skills are very very important, i think this project needs organization and guidance rightnow: both of which you could provide with no modding ability.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
09-02-2008, 12:45 AM,

I've been following the boards since before I joined, and I have to say that Ysne, you would be perfect for running the project.
09-02-2008, 06:40 AM,

By the way you are spearheading the island mod i think you make a good leader :goodjob:
09-02-2008, 07:01 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
while modding skills are very very important, I think this project needs organization and guidance rightnow: both of which you could provide with no modding ability.
Exactly. Smile
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
09-02-2008, 04:05 PM,

a mod leader should check most days not once or twice3 a month :thumbsup:
09-02-2008, 06:06 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by willward
a mod leader should check most days not once or twice3 a month :thumbsup:

I agree Wilward. Prior to the health issues becoming worse I was doing that. Now that I am back, I am doing it again.

I really hope that Kodama does come back. He is a good leader. I do not what is going on at the moment.