• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHC25 "Morag Tong Guild Hall" [Finished]
11-19-2007, 10:03 AM,

Thanks for the update.

Good luck with your tests and essay! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-23-2007, 03:43 PM,

Ok, the guild still needs quite a lot of work, meaning that it's only half-cluttered, needs pathgrids, lighting, npcs, the whole 9 yards. I'll try to get most of it done over the weekend, but it could take longer
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
11-23-2007, 05:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
I'll try to get most of it done over the weekend, but it could take longer
That's fine. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-25-2007, 06:26 PM,

An update please.
TIA. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-30-2007, 02:06 AM,

yeah, if i give a time estimate, it's probably best to tack on about a month or two. I'm done with the main building and one of the bedrooms. I've started the second bedroom, after which i'll have to make a third and final room. Then i'll do 3-4 npcs.

Haven't been able to mod this week much, what with christmas. (been away from home a lot) but since i've admittedly been a bit lazy the past month, i'm going to push myself to get it done shortly after the new year, which is very do-able if i work diligently. Thanks for being patient, this'll go on my list of new year's resolutions
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
12-30-2007, 12:49 PM,

Thanks for the update.

Haven't been able to mod this week much, what with christmas. (been away from home a lot) but since i've admittedly been a bit lazy the past month, i'm going to push myself to get it done shortly after the new year, which is very do-able if I work diligently. Thanks for being patient, this'll go on my list of new year's resolutions
That's fine. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-22-2008, 08:43 PM,

Well i forgot that the midterms were right after new year's. I'm done with the physical guild - clutter, furniture, pathgrids, ect. It's got a first floor, two bedrooms on the second floor, and a bedroom/office on the third.

The NPCs haven't been started, so i'm not sure if you want to check the floating/bleeding/facecount/whatever now, or later.

One thing i actually haven't done is test the lighting in-game.

Somehow, i think this is actually the largest guildhall ingame- combined, the rooms have almost 700,000 faces, which would explain why it's taken longer than i thought it would. Nevertheless, i'm working slowly but surely

If you want to check it, i'll add an attachment later, after i tweak the lighting a bit.

Otherwise, it's just a progress update. Now i have to go study for my Chemistry midterms
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
01-24-2008, 10:13 AM,

I prefer to check the final version.

Now I have to go study for my Chemistry midterms
Good luck! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-03-2008, 11:38 PM,

Alright, i've worked a bit, procrastinated a bit, done some more working, but it's finally done. It took far longer than it should have, and i apologize.

All i can say, is there's a lot of stuff. Lots of dialogue, the most extensive AI i've ever done, and the combined facecount (5 cells) is almost 800k. When i finished, there was much rejoicing.

All the dialogue and packages have been tested, though there might be some quirks i didn't catch.

Glad to be done, this is quite possibly the largest guildhall i've ever made

- Seniosh
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
02-04-2008, 06:58 PM,

Glad to be done, this is quite possibly the largest guildhall i've ever made

- Seniosh
It's reflected by the size of the esp (86 KB) which is impressive. Smile
I'll reply asap.