Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHC53 "Steadhelm Ferry" [Finished]
12-29-2008, 11:50 PM,

Read and understood.

I'm sorry, it was a mistake on my part. I must have somehow loaded the stripped-down version of the .esm at the same time as the main one. Should I reinstall my Oblivion game, or just delete both then install the new .esm?

So sorry to cause you all this trouble. I still have a huge amount to learn about modding, hence the rookie mistakes I'm afraid.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
12-30-2008, 08:46 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Should I reinstall my Oblivion game, or just delete both then install the new .esm?
You don't have to reinstall your Oblivion game, it's fine, just delete the 2 esm's and install the new version.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-30-2008, 12:44 PM,

Right. Will do. Presumably this means that my other claims are also dependent on the two .esm files? Is there any way I can fix that?

Regarding the Black Marsh files, I wouldn't know anything about how they were arranged I'm afraid (almost all of them were done before I started modding). Can the problem be solved, or will some of them have to be re-done?

12-30-2008, 02:17 PM,

Right. Will do. Presumably this means that my other claims are also dependent on the two .esm files? Is there any way I can fix that?
I attached the fixed file, please use that file to continue with your modding.

You need the Gecko and replace the wrong STMain esm with the ST esm (you'll have two masters with the same name). Load the esp in the CS (selecting the esp as active) together with the ST esm (one) and save.

Regarding the Black Marsh files, I wouldn't know anything about how they were arranged I'm afraid (almost all of them were done before I started modding). Can the problem be solved, or will some of them have to be re-done?
I already discussed this with IG and most of the problems will be solved after the release of our teaser.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-30-2008, 02:31 PM,

That's good news on both counts. I will fix the files then add dialogue and AI.

12-30-2008, 03:37 PM,

3. The two NPCs still have placeholder names of "AaFerrymaster" and "Aaferrymaster's wife". I did this by mistake. Is it OK to leave them like this, because I don't know how to change it without making new forms... (Plus, I'm kind of rubbish at making up names, so feel free to change the actual names I gave the NPCs if you think they're crap)
Just rename the NPC and hit enter.
When you see the 'create new form' window select 'no' and confirm.
The ID for the NPC has been changed.

If you select 'yes' you create a copy of the NPC with the new ID.

I had a look (no review) at the interior and it's very nice. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-18-2009, 04:40 PM,
Latest version of Steadhelm53 (Ferrymaster's House)
This is the latest version of the house I was working on. It lacks only dialogue, AI and pathgrid.

03-19-2009, 09:32 AM,
RE: Latest version of Steadhelm53 (Ferrymaster's House)
Thanks, I already merged the file. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD