Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRAC06 "Steadhelm Region Area Claim" [Revised]
09-11-2008, 04:45 PM,

That would be very cool. I believe Phitt is well known around here. It might be worth PMing Razorwing about this. Likewise the mangroves which I just sent him a PM about myself recently.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-11-2008, 04:53 PM,

This is a youtube video of Phitt's Daedric ruin tileset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_Ui-36x0M

He's also done some awe-inspiring work on Dwemer ruins, which BC Vvardenfell and I think maybe Dumac are also hoping to use once he's done.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
09-11-2008, 05:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
This is a youtube video of Phitt's Daedric ruin tileset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_Ui-36x0M

He's also done some awe-inspiring work on Dwemer ruins, which BC Vvardenfell and I think maybe Dumac are also hoping to use once he's done.

That tile set looks really good.
09-11-2008, 05:46 PM,

Doesn't it just? :applause:

Here is his development thread:

http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....1847&st=20

As I understand it he's planning to produce a modder's resource pack once it's finished.

09-11-2008, 08:43 PM,

Superb! This could potentially solve a lot of issues for us. That Daedric tileset has been wanted for quite a while now, I think.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
09-11-2008, 08:53 PM,

Hopefully it's over the half-way point by now in terms of work. Phitt recently celebrated the project's First Birthday, and says he hopes it will be done "before its second".

09-12-2008, 10:58 PM,

Progress Report

Landscaping & Height Editing - Swampland area to complete.
Terrain Texturing - Partly done in particular areas (the more difficult half of the claim is done).
Main features (with map markers) - One Fort, One Cave and One Velothi Ruin. No more features are planned as there are already plenty of locations already present in this claim.
Flora - Ferns, fungus, draggle-tail and so on added, flying objects checking and general cosmetic work complete for the following cells: 55,3-5 and 56,3-5 (from Claim 5) and the bottom 40-50 cells for this Claim (about half).
Enemies & Pathgridding - Nothing done.
Vertex Shading - Partially amended.

btw, the first and third questions from this previous posting still apply (we just got a little side-tracked): SHRAC06 "Steadhelm Region Area Claim" [Claimed] .

What you see in the screenies: a shot of the new ruin-on-a-cliff from Witch Island, the path leading up to the Ruin, standing on top of the ruin looking down on Witch Island, the Ruin itself, looking down from the cliff, looking back from some wooden steps to Witch Island.
09-12-2008, 11:43 PM,

Looking good!

09-13-2008, 01:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

btw, the first and third questions from this previous posting still apply (we just got a little side-tracked): SHRAC06 "Steadhelm Region Area Claim" [Claimed] .
I posted my comments directly after your post with the questions.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-13-2008, 10:20 PM,

Ooops! I didn't see that. Thanks, as always, sandor. I think most of my usage of mangroves will take place in the northern regions of Steadhelm, should I undertake those claims as well.