Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadrith Mora: Home of Telvanni
02-11-2006, 06:06 AM,
Sadrith Mora: Home of Telvanni
This thread is for the Oblivion Revision of Sadrith Mora.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for the expansion of Sadrith Mora. I'm putting in a few common mushrooms (houses) behind the Tel and was wondering what people though should be put their?
Mayb something to express the darker and grittier side of the Telvanni?
02-12-2006, 02:31 AM,

a secret dungeon in th unamed Daedric ruin to the eastern side of the Sadrith Mora island....
and in the dungeon... the corpses of dead people... all of them experiments of the Telvanni Mages... well Master Neloth that is
02-12-2006, 02:34 AM,

Haha! Thats the kind of thinking we need! Daedra and Horrific Experiments... Almost enough to make me cry.
02-13-2006, 02:55 AM,

Cool well, I got this idea from a different source than my own imagination actually...

this is an ingame Dunmer made play that was made by the Mournhold Players acting group.... The Horror of Castle Xyr

it's pretty good... would make a goood play!
02-13-2006, 03:06 AM,

Yes! but I have bad memories of that play, almost got me killed
02-13-2006, 03:12 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
Yes! but I have bad memories of that play, almost got me killed
the actor slandered a Telvanni.... and the I must say, that Telvanni assassin was tough
02-14-2006, 01:29 AM,

Say war breaks out and crime rates go up cus of Rai the telvanni lay off the skooma and are like wait DUDE we need more guards so they say what the hell lets summon some daedra to help us out so maybe theres guards walking around with a dremora or scamp following him.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
02-14-2006, 01:34 AM,

hmmm... well in TES3 they summoned bonewalkers....
maybe they can summon more goons this time?
02-14-2006, 01:36 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
I have a quest idea:
maybe there is unrest within the ranks of the Bosmeri Archer mercenaries cause these wood elves are provided with smaller rations than they would get from hunting back at home... and their pay is smaller now due to the fact the Telvanni are spending more money getting Telvanni warriors from the mainland, training more mercenaries, etc.
one of the Bosmer Archer companies threatens to have a rebellion in Sadrith Mora if they do not get a pay-raise and better rations....

one of the haughty Telvanni wizards responds by saying that since they are cannibals, why don't they eat each other?
the Bosmer respond by closing off their mercenary camp on the northern tip of Sadrith Mora isle, and are getting ready to attack Sadrith Mora... and so one of the Telvanni quests can be....

Quell the Rebellion
Persuade the Bosmer watchman to let you into the mercenary camp. Tell them that you want to see their Hireling Captain. The Bosmer captain will try to intimidate you, don't worry, just deliver the ultimatum...
basically, if they don't open up and settled for the temporary drop in rations and pay:
(here are your options to say)
1. the Telvanni will use khajiit mercenaries instead
2. The Telvanni will send warriors to kill them
3. they can all be starved to death....
4. Bribe him till he agrees

he will reply:
1. fine, bring the khajiit and let us battle!
2. what are you going to do with dead Bosmer? we are the best archers on Tamriel!
3. starve?!?! are you trying to say...

you can reply:
1. Alright, you have sealed your doom
2. Dead Bosmer? no, but we can use undead Bosmer!
3. you can eat each other if your rations go low....

option 2 and 4 will work since these are mercenaries, they like gold... and they don't want to be undead...
khajiit and starvation will only make them angry and you'll end up killing one of 3 Bosmer companies of the Telvanni.... the khajiit option will give you several khajiit warriors to help attack the Bosmer and wipe them out....
the starvation option... well Telvanni guards will be placed outside of arrowshot and within 30 days, they will all be dead....
02-14-2006, 01:38 AM,

Kul sorry for puttin in this thread but im playin silgrad and i only have 1 quest for traders guild Sad
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail