[blockquote]
District: Riverside.
Cell name: SilgradCity0341.
Claim Difficulty: Easy-Medium.
NPC's: 3 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor-Middle.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0341. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.993 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

Add a few windows to the interior and to the exterior building as well (matching with the interior).

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The Devil's Mug is a small tavern, the family lives upstairs

Poor-middle: Mostly poor furniture with some redware objects.
You can't use rich objects.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0341) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-22-2009, 10:49 PM,

I have claimed this one.
06-26-2009, 02:11 AM,

I was thinking this tavern and "The Restless Noose" could use some music. Do we have tavern music? If they were to have it how would it be implemented?
06-26-2009, 07:32 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
I was thinking this tavern and "The Restless Noose" could use some music. Do we have tavern music? If they were to have it how would it be implemented?
earendil composed a track but it's not very cheerful (I am going to use it elsewhere).

We have to create a new activator like "StRwActMusicForReichParkeep", add a new script to adjust the length and add the title.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-26-2009, 01:33 PM,

Most of Oblivion's music tracks weigh between 2 and 4 megabytes. The ones we have so far do too, with the exception of the Reich Parkeep mp3 which weighs 4.74mb. My opinion is that that size range would be a good rule of thumb for any new mp3 files, but if you feel the track is important for ambience then that's important too. Though I think it would be a good idea if you expanded it's use, if sandor is ok with it, by making it the default music type for all Hlaalu-style taverns by placing the new music activator in those cells.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-28-2009, 04:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Though I think it would be a good idea if you expanded it's use, if sandor is ok with it, by making it the default music type for all Hlaalu-style taverns by placing the new music activator in those cells.
That's fine. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-29-2009, 03:13 AM,

I still cannot get the TimeToGo working.

The flag 'continue if pc near' is enabled.

I added the topic in the 'misc' tab and added a line with a condition of the cell faction.

But when the package runs out they continue as usual with no added dialogue. Am I missing something?
06-29-2009, 08:29 AM,

You added it to the "TimeToGo" topic and the NPC is Merch" class, right?
Further you could try to increase the quest priority to 7 or so.

Click on the dialogue button of the NPC and check if the line is visible in the "TimeToGo" topic.

If so, it has to be recorded like when two NPC's are exchanging rumors (INFOGENERAL, conversation tab). The rumors have subtitles (through the dial menu) when you leave no rumors unchecked for the NPC, otherwise not.
The other conversation tab topics don't have subtitles.

I never tested this for the "Misc" tab, but I am quite sure that's the problem.

You could ask SACarrow if someone is willing to record the line.
Perhaps he wants to add the info to the StGenericSubDunmer quest.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-29-2009, 02:18 PM,

ok thanks Sandor.
07-01-2009, 02:28 AM,

I cured the issue with the 'ContinueIfPCNear'. Even if I solved the dialog issues with the package in a continuation mode, the merchant would still sell booze. That was not acceptable.

The OfferService package ends and a wander package takes over with 'continueIfPCNear' and a script to back the dialog.

I applied the wander package technique to 'Silgradcity0351', which had been merged. I also changed the cell id of 'SilgradCity0351B' to 'SilgradCityB0351' to be able to use the 'GetInCell' function.

The Devil's Mug

The tavern keeps are Iduvan and Tadvos Hlarys. Dolvmi Arvel is the girlfriend of Tadvos and she keeps to the second level. The Keeps have a few one liners on the Greeting and you can ask for a drink. I wanted to leave the dialog open since this is a locale that could be used in many different ways. I could have placed some random NPCs at sitting arrangements but again I want to leave it open to opportunity for existing NPCs in the city.