Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scc0357 [Finished]
04-30-2008, 03:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege
If player can use tcl he propably can use the unlock command also.
That's exactly my point, the player can always cheat.

Player can cheat also by clicking the chest and typing unlock, so it doesn't matter whether its locked without or with a key
It does matter, the key is useless and creates a cross reference between the key and the container for no reason.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
04-30-2008, 05:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor

It does matter, the key is useless and creates a cross reference between the key and the container for no reason.

Ok I just thought about it because i.e if you look the First Edition vendor chest, its locked as needs a key wihtout assigned key.

So I copied that method and I thought that it would be needed alwas for vendor chests.

Thanks for info

How about the review?
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

Anyone interested in chess, challenge me on chess.com!
05-01-2008, 11:34 AM,

(But if you don't assign a key for door when NPC sleeps, then it's different. Thus the owner can't go out if he/she doesn't have lockpicks)

And, the file...
When the district has been finished I'll recheck all of the interiors and create a good balance between doors and containers that can be picked and those who need a key. It depends on the items inside the houses and the chests.
It should be fun for a beginning character and for an advanced PC as well.

Don't check "persistent reference" on doors for no reason.
Check the efficiency paragraph.

It's a nice interior and the file has been merged. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD