District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0510.
Shack Type: 2.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 2 or more.
Race: Dunmer, Hlaalu.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0510. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

The house of a farmer.

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0510) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-03-2008, 11:05 AM,

Mine...

EDIT: There is a trapdoor on floor. Do I delete it?
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

Anyone interested in chess, challenge me on chess.com!
05-03-2008, 02:40 PM,

Yes you can. I used in a mod as a switch from the chest.
05-03-2008, 03:29 PM,

Now I've got a big problem...

I'm making dialogue for my NPC. I make all the GetIsId stuff right. But when I check my NPCs Dialogue, it shows a info in GREETING which is not included in the esp, but its merged already into esm(3.02)

When I playtest the esp, That NPC says the greeting info which is for the other NPC in other cell. (Actually that claim is made by me and you checked it already).

I checked the conditions 100000000 times and the GetIsID is NOT for my farmer NPC (this claim)

How is it possible that he still says that line ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

Here is the file

EDIT: I made it that if the farmer NPC would be female. I tested it. AND THE DIALOGUE IS RIGHT. WTF I must say...Smile

EDIT2: In that file the farmer NPC is female, test it by putting it to male.( She doesn't have shirt on, just for recognition)
Programming language knowledge: C#(+XNA), Python, C++, main interest is game programming with so far a few succesfull test projects on the first two platforms.

05-03-2008, 08:31 PM,

Ok thanks for the info in other post. I put it OR because I thought that the greeting would be for both of them but it seems that it conflicts somehow. So 1 greeting info per NPC without any ORs there?

The file shoudl work otherwise,

And BTW I didn't have problems with the dialogue in SCC0516

How about the file... Does it need some fixing?

05-03-2008, 08:41 PM,

I think the issue is (and I'm sure sandor will clarify) is that using OR is perfectly fine inside your condition set but that the last condition cannot have the OR flag selected. My suspicion is that when OB figures out whether to use a topic, it "glues" the conditions together somehow so that if there's a trailing OR in a condition set, then conditions that are not intended to co-exist end up getting put together.

Or something. Big Grin

I never thought of that until sandor mentioned it, but it makes a certain kind of twisted sense. Tongue

IMO only,
Steve
05-04-2008, 08:33 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
I think the issue is (and I'm sure sandor will clarify) is that using OR is perfectly fine inside your condition set but that the last condition cannot have the OR flag selected.
IMO only,
Steve
This applies to the SCC0332 dialogue problem.

Don't use an OR flag when followed by a general condition like a disp. check, because it applies to many NPC's.

Quote:Originally posted by Hegemege
And BTW I didn't have problems with the dialogue in SCC0516
For a disp.<40.
The "What are you doing here?" from SCC0332 showed up instead of the "It's you again." info

All has been fixed.

I'll post my review later today.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-04-2008, 03:24 PM,

Don't forget to select the eyes for the NPC.

It's not necessary to add the "St Innocent" faction, because you already added a custom faction (non-evil) .

Don't select OR for the last condition in the listing (useless).

Finished. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD