District: Slums.
Cell name: SilgradCity0511.
Shack Type: 3.
Claim Difficulty: Easy.
NPC's: 1.
Race: Orc.
Class: Poor.
General info: Check -=this link=-.[/blockquote]

You'll find the exterior and interior building (screenshot) in the cell SilgradCity0511. Use the Silgrad_Tower.esm v2.994 or a higher version.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI, don't forget the pathgrid.
Full AI: Eat, sleep, one drink and/or read package.

I'll set the rotation for the Northmarker and connect the interior to the exterior.

For reasons of playtesting it's often handy to add a X marker (heading).
When you use the console (~), type coc "XX", replace the "XX" with your cell name.

Background.

Ragg gro-barsu Ragg is a Bard. its just funny to see an Orc as a Bard, He has written his own book.

Quote:Diary of RAGG from the TES3 version
Diary of RAGG
RAGG Toebiter, Imperial officer<BR>
<BR>
(...You open the thick ruggid diary half way and You start to read untill You reach the following entry..) <BR><BR>

2nd of Sun's Dawn <BR>
Little boys shouldn't summon up the forces of eternal darkness unless they have an adult supervising, I know, I know. But on that sunny night on the 5th of First Seed, I didn't want an adult. I wanted Hermaeus Mora, the daedra of knowledge, learning, gums, and varnishes. You see, I was told by a beautiful, large breasted man who lived under the library in my home town that the 5th of First Seed was Hermaeus Mora's night. And if I wanted the Oghma Infinium, the book of knowledge, I had to summon him. When you're the new king of Solitude, every bit of knowledge helps. <BR><BR>
Normally, you need a witches coven, or a mages guild, or at least matching pillow case and sheets to invoke a prince of Oblivion. The Man Under the Library showed me how to do it myself. He told me to wait until the storm was at its height before shaving the cat. I've forgotten the rest of the ceremony. It doesn't matter. <BR><BR>

Someone appeared who I thought was Hermaeus Mora. The only thing that made me somewhat suspicious was Hermaeus Mora, from what I read, was a big blobby multi-eyed clawed monstrosity, and this guy looked like a waistcoated banker. Also, he kept calling himself Sheogorath, not Hermaeus Mora. <BR>

Still, I was so happy to have successfully summoned Hermaeus Mora, these inconsistencies did not bother me. He had me do some things that didn't make any sense to me (beyond the mortal scope, breadth, and ken, I suppose), and then his servant happily gave me something he called the Wabbajack. <BR>

Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack. Wabbajack.<BR>

Maybe the Wabbajack is the Book of Knowledge. Maybe I'm smarter because I know cats can be bats can be rats can be hats can be gnats can be thats can be thises. And that doors can be boars can be snores can be floors can be roars can be spores can be yours can be mine. I must be smart, for the interconnective system is very clear to me. Then why, or wherefore do people keep calling me mad?

<BR>
(...The rest is all incoherent and seems to be allmost written in a childish handwriting...)
<BR>

Use the existing cell (SilgradCity0511) and don't delete the exterior building.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-20-2008, 03:22 AM,

I was wondering if I could claim this, but this is contingent upon an idea I have.

I figured since Sheogorath has already touched this Orc's mind, I would add a small hidden quest within the confines of his walls...

Ragg gro-barsu Ragg mentions something about his tomato sitting on his table and offers it to you, somewhat. You go to take it and when you activate it, Sheogorath starts talking to you, from the tomato (inside joke from SI). He asks you to find Gambolpuddy for him, saying a person who lives in a buried house has it. He asks you to take him with you, becoming a regular quest object tomato (so you can't eat him accidentally, he says he tasted bad anyway). Somewhere in a cave (perhaps Deepen Meadows or Deepen Moor since they are both nearby) lives a crazy man who has built a shack inside a moldcave. The crazy old man is Tamriel's version of Don Quixote with a pet mudcrab as his Poncho. You do a small task for him (I have to figure this out), he gives you the glove (Gambolpuddy) he received from some Queen for slaying the giant Kagouti plaguing some village or something. Then you return back to Ragg gro-barsu Ragg's shack where you put the Daedric Tomato back on the table and Sheogorath talks to you again. He takes Gambolpuddy, thanks you, wonders why you're still standing there, and then gives you back Gambolpuddy since you didn't wash it (he asks you to return it sometime before you die). The Gambolpuddy he gives you is enchanted opposite the one you originally got from Don Quixote.
10-20-2008, 04:03 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by earendil
The crazy old man is Tamriel's version of Don Quixote with a pet mudcrab as his Poncho.

You should use something besides a mud crab becuase the npc in this mod already has one Smile
Here
10-20-2008, 02:41 PM,

Have fun! Smile

I like your quest idea a lot and it's certainly intriguing. :yes:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-20-2008, 08:11 PM,

I like the quest with exception

With regard to Gambolpuddy, this item may or may not have been aquired by the Nerevarine in Morrowind, being this is only 6 or so years from that time we might want to consider an alternate reason for why this crazy person has Gambolpuddy

The Mudcrab

I think overall the mudcrab, Scrib, Guarand Scamps are all over used as pets and sidekicks, use of the mudcrab is fine unless your up to sugesstions for a different sidekick

How about a Nix Hound or a Shalk as an option

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
10-20-2008, 08:48 PM,

Maybe a Kwama Forager? (not RFN, but soon)

Cool

Steve
10-22-2008, 03:36 AM,

Are Kwama Foragers, Nix hounds, and Shalks available?

I was thinking of using a dead zombie as Poncho and then a nix hound as his steed to give a sort of macabre comic atmosphere.

I think Gambolpuddy was supposed to be returned to Sheogorath in Ald Daedroth by the Nerevarine, or he could have kept it. Old Don Quixote could have 'thieved' it off of the Nerevarine for his beloved, or Sheogorath could have given it to another adventurer who Old Donny boy could have pilfered it from, or Sheogorath could have given it to him and just wants it back now. Confusedhrug: any ideas?
10-22-2008, 10:04 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by earendil
Are Kwama Foragers, Nix hounds, and Shalks available?
I'm not sure if the core have finished testing it, but I submitted the finished Kwama Forager minus sound a few days ago, so the Kwama Forager may indeed be available soon.

Nix hounds and shalks have not been started.
10-22-2008, 05:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nick_op
...I submitted the finished Kwama Forager minus sound a few days ago...

Just wondered - Are those sounds I did working okay? Are you trying to fix up the sounds to the model now?

@ earendil - Regarding your Sheogorath idea, I'd happily do the voice for Sheogorath. I think I can pull that one off quite easily. Let me know if you need help with the dialogue.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-22-2008, 06:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Just wondered - Are those sounds I did working okay? Are you trying to fix up the sounds to the model now?
Yeah, they're working fine. I just don't want to start going through them until I have the time to go through all of them at once. Plus I have quite a few projects going at the moment.