Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schematics
07-05-2008, 04:24 PM,
Schematics
I've converted the drawings I did into schematics, one burned, one cleaned up, and one with a note attached. hopefully someone may be able to use these to texture a actual schematic, and possible create a simple quest (you find a burned schematic in some ruins, bring it to an archaeologist, he go to some person who restores, you bring it back etc.)
Loremaster
07-05-2008, 09:55 PM,
RE: Schematics
Quote:Originally posted by lezender
hopefully someone may be able to use these to texture a actual schematic.

Done. Here is a screenshot and Here are the files.
07-07-2008, 06:41 PM,

Excellent, Thanks, have you sent these to be merged already?
Loremaster
07-07-2008, 07:30 PM,

No, not yet. I wanted to see what you think of them first, i shall send them to Sandor right away.
07-07-2008, 08:37 PM,

They are absolutely perfect!
Loremaster
07-07-2008, 08:55 PM,

Glad to hear that you like them, I sent the .esp to Sandor. It's in he's hands now.

By the way, i made the Schematics in to Clutter files since im assuming they do not need to be read by player's, however the one with the note i made in to a scroll so the players can read the note.

Hope this is ok.
07-07-2008, 09:06 PM,

Having the noted one be a book is what I had in mind as well.
Loremaster
07-07-2008, 09:18 PM,

Good to hear, then everything is ok. Now just to wait for Sandor to do he's stuff.
07-12-2008, 07:47 PM,

I'm adding the assets to the next BSA Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-16-2008, 10:24 PM,

Quick question - shouldn't the scroll ideally have a book art graphic displayed to the player when he opens it?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]