Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server change to occur on September 17th
09-17-2007, 05:48 PM,

Well, last night I backed up new posts and threads that dated back to the 7th for The Common Room, Thras, Vvardenfell, Skyrim, Elsweyr, Black Marsh, Valenwood, Akavir General Discussion, and the Auditorium. So yeah, I tried to save as much as I could, but I just couldn't stay awake while doing Akavir, which is how I only managed to do one part. I'll also need to do the other parts of the Raven I forgot about.

As for Silgrad, I don't know. There's a lot of stuff there that needs backing up so as not to lose 10 days.

So this server change had better go down, I spent a lot of time trying to preserve the past 10 days.

Edit 2007.09.18 18:59: Looks like all my backing up went to waste Tongue Everything is as it was, so that's good. Yay for the new server!
Lol what?
09-21-2007, 08:28 PM,

wow, that took a while.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
09-21-2007, 08:55 PM,

Feels good to have our old place back. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Valderon for making it happen =)

I forgot to backup the newer avatars and icons. I have some manual backups of forum threads however so I'll restore as much as I can during the evening.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-21-2007, 09:37 PM,

Oh god no, don't restore mine. Please.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
09-21-2007, 09:47 PM,

I didn't read this topic until now...I thought the website had crashed lol
-Connoisseur of Rome: Total War modification - "Europa Barbarorum"
-History Buff of Ancient European & East Asian History and WW2
09-22-2007, 03:59 AM,

Beremat: I promise Big Grin

Intranetusa: Nope, we were always here, there were just some problems that prevented everything from working. Still, I'm as relieved as anyone to have our cozy little corner of the web back. And it's so much faster too, I love that! :bananarock:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-22-2007, 05:56 AM,

Yay, finnaly done! :bananarock: :bananarock:
09-22-2007, 08:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Feels good to have our old place back. Thanks from the bottom of my heart to Valderon for making it happen =)
I agree. :goodjob:

The new server is really fast (try to send a PM and you'll see). Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
09-22-2007, 08:26 AM,

Much better.. speed

and yay finally back up..

(seems like I gotta find my avatar backup..)
The meaning of life is 'Bucket'.
09-22-2007, 05:29 PM,

Yes, I have also noticed it is much faster, especially when loading the Java Post Reply thing. All of the icons load much faster than before.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83