Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy _______ Armor
06-24-2005, 05:19 PM,
Sexy _______ Armor
I am feeling the urge to make another Sexy Armor mod. What material should I use this time? Keep in mind that I have already done Glass, Ice, Daedric, and Ordinator armor.

All suggestions are welcome...and if you have any pictures of what you want modded, I'll take a look at those too.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-24-2005, 06:26 PM,

Cool, looking forward to it!

Bear (or wolf) leather armor, perhaps? The combination of fur and leather is rather erotic, I think... and perhaps some crotchless leather stockings too? Just an idea Tongue
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
06-24-2005, 06:47 PM,

Hmmm ... leather would be nice. And for reasons better not discussed publicly I'm thinking of something that resembles spider net.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
06-24-2005, 07:54 PM,

I vote for a classic one: Amazon chainmail bikini Wink
06-26-2005, 07:45 PM,

How bout netch leather, with lot's of rips :banana:
06-27-2005, 05:59 PM,

You people are disgusting. Big Grin

Perhaps chainmail, haven't seen much of that anywhere.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
06-30-2005, 04:04 PM,

Actually I was thinking of doing Sexy Ebony...

Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
You people are disgusting. Big Grin
Thank you! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

For those of you who have asked for a chainmail bikini...I am thinking that has already been done rather well by Durgoth (Chainmail Tops & Slips) and by Qarl (Gothic Attire 2). Not to mention, I know for a fact that Myrabell is also planning on releasing one with her upcoming WIP of clothing. (I don't think she's picked a name for it yet.)

I am really looking forward to seeing Myrabell's version because the screenshots show that she made the chainmail links VERY LARGE so you can actually see through the holes of the armor links. :]

@ Razorwing: Hmmmmm...Sexy Snow Bear Armor? I will have to make some sketches and see how that works...

@ Detritus: Sexy Boiled Netch Leather Armor...yes, that sounds mighty tasty. I like the idea of lots of rips. Yes.

Thanks for the disgusting suggestions! Keep them coming.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
06-30-2005, 05:45 PM,

But wouldn't it be nice to give the ladies some clothing that isn't two strands of thread and a 2 inch piece of leather?
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
06-30-2005, 06:38 PM,

But that's what Cenobite does best. Wink
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
06-30-2005, 06:43 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cenobite
@ Razorwing: Hmmmmm...Sexy Snow Bear Armor? I will have to make some sketches and see how that works...

Hehe. Furry panties with a bear snout strap-on... ouch! Wouldn't want to be the other one :lmao:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]