Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexy _______ Armor
07-14-2005, 03:55 PM,

http://photobucket.com/albums/v471/cenob...Image1.jpg

It's supposed to be the front paws of a bear cupping the breasts. It looks better when it's worn with the Snow Bear Helmet.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
07-14-2005, 04:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cenobite

It's supposed to be the front paws of a bear cupping the breasts. It looks better when it's worn with the Snow Bear Helmet.

He he. Great job!

bear with me, my hands are so cold... :lmao:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-14-2005, 04:16 PM,

Very cool Cenobite!

RW: Mine too! :dunce:
Honorary Member of Silgrad Tower

Buy a Silgrad T-Shirt*
*not sold anywhere
07-14-2005, 04:17 PM,

YEAH! :banana:
07-14-2005, 04:33 PM,

Ha ha, cool...glad you guys like it. OK, I will keep working on the greaves in the same style then. :goodjob:
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
07-15-2005, 01:02 AM,

I'm not sure I'd want bear claws cupping my breasts! :lmao: Great job though! The textures look great!
Travels in Tamriel

07-15-2005, 03:27 AM,

Ooo. Really good job! I really like it.
07-15-2005, 02:05 PM,

Not bad. Smile It at least looks furry. Tongue
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
07-15-2005, 05:10 PM,

I'll have to resume this project later...I've been called away on an emergency business trip, so I have to fly out of town tonight. I should be back in a few days.

Edited 11.08.2005 19:48
Okay, so I made Sexy Glass Mark II...because the Snow Bear Greaves were simply just NOT COMING TOGETHER.

I have come to realize that the underlying problem is the shape. If you are trying to make a piece of clothing that features the skull of a bear directly in front of the crotch, then flat meshes won't depict it well enough. Doesn't matter how detailed the bear texture is. There has to be a visible BULGE.

I think I will need to find a new mesh for the Snow Bear Greaves.
03-30-2006, 06:53 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Thinalphiel
How about the good old fashioned bunny ears and a tail with a leotard? Tongue
LOL...check with Smite Plight about the ears, he's already done those. He's also hosted around here somewhere...what was that site again? You know, the one that was offering free hosting to modders. Big Grin

I don't know if the rabbit ears has a rabbit tail to go with it. But if you find one, I can make the leotard and complete the outfit. Cool

Is it ever too late to reply to a post about yourself? I say no!

The rabbit ears have a tail and it's all one mesh through the magic of physiquing.

OOOOooOooOoOOoOoOoooooOOOOoOoooOOO
scary