Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shivering Isles
01-01-2007, 07:34 AM,

Zenimax has had patent on this since August

Word Mark SHIVERING ISLES
Goods and Services IC 009. US 021 023 026 036 038.

Of course anything that comes from sources other then Zenimax/Bethesda could be rumor :eek:

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-01-2007, 09:46 AM,

Pretty sure this is the real McCoy, folks. Go ahead and start planning. :-P
|m0use.net|
01-04-2007, 09:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
This belongs in the Auditorium Smile

Interesting though...

Nope, everything regarding Elder Scrolls is strictly off-topic on all the Raven boards. Smile It would have been perfect for the "News & Rumors" board 'xept it's archived. If something big shows up on the horizon I might bring it back from the archive though.

It won't be out anytime soon will it? Because I seem to recall Knights of the Nine was a boxed product for the PC. Would seem strange to me to release a second boxed expansion pack so close in time when the first one probably hasn't finished selling yet. Or maybe it sold badly, I dunno.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-04-2007, 09:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
Quote:Originally posted by Shadow
This belongs in the Auditorium Smile

Interesting though...

Nope, everything regarding Elder Scrolls is strictly off-topic on all the Raven boards. Smile It would have been perfect for the "News & Rumors" board 'xept it's archived. If something big shows up on the horizon I might bring it back from the archive though.

It won't be out anytime soon will it? Because I seem to recall Knights of the Nine was a boxed product for the PC. Would seem strange to me to release a second boxed expansion pack so close in time when the first one probably hasn't finished selling yet. Or maybe it sold badly, I dunno.

I'd say it will be July atleast before its released.

But it could be sooner, as the boxed version of KOTN was just a mix of all of the previous plugins, and the new faction so it wasn't really an expansion as such (Beth actually goes out of their way to say it's not) and they also made most of the previous profit from selling the DLC seperate (people say that the DLC's where crap, but not many in the community didn't get them).
01-04-2007, 10:05 PM,

hey I saw it in PC Gamer magazine :goodjob:
01-04-2007, 10:35 PM,

Yeah, saw a thread about a week or two ago on the ESF.

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing

And I also recall the rumours for KotN, it was called "Knights of the White Stallion". It is possible they've had two teams working on two different projects, but unlikely. :/ If it's coming, let it come by all means, but if it isn't, don't get your hopes up.
01-05-2007, 03:27 AM,

Screens? Where are they?
Lol what?
01-05-2007, 03:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Screens? Where are they?
screens...
ha I can make some SCANs... I have my friend's PC Gamer magazine..
Confusedhrug: is that like legal? when you do that on ESForums they lock ya
01-05-2007, 04:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Screens? Where are they?
screens...
ha I can make some SCANs... I have my friend's PC Gamer magazine..
Confusedhrug: is that like legal? when you do that on ESForums they lock ya

Apparently it is illegal to mount them publicly. Confusedhrug:
01-05-2007, 05:02 AM,

wow this is coming out for 360 i assume?
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.