Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shivering Isles
01-05-2007, 06:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by final reclaimer
wow this is coming out for 360 I assume?

Probably. :yes: I'm happy just as long as it comes out for PC. Big Grin
01-06-2007, 01:56 AM,

I think I'd have to censor any 'illegal screenshots' I'm afraid. Those ESF people start censoring our links if they find out we host 'illegal screenshots'. But feel free to exchange links over PM if you like.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-06-2007, 02:01 AM,

I see...
well I won't scan any if no one wants them... and it isn't THAT spectacular in my opinion...
would rather see Silgrad Tower... or Vvardenfell... or Elsweyr... or Black Marsh.. or Valenwood, or Skyrim, or all the others.... hey wait.... we're making those places... oooooh yay!

in the recent months I have begun to lose interest in most mods of TES4 except Beyond Cyrodiil's... Confusedhrug:
no offense to anyone's mods or Bethesda's... but this forum happens to be one of the few I ever visit :yes:
01-06-2007, 04:16 AM,

I took the liberty of jotting a URL of an ESF thread that discussed "Shivering Isles" (sp) while I was browsing by...

LINK to part 3
01-06-2007, 11:12 PM,

is there anywhere that i could find pictures?
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
01-06-2007, 11:39 PM,

buy the magazine. other then that there is no legal way.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-07-2007, 03:48 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
buy the magazine. other then that there is no legal way.

and your point is...?

no just kidding.

but dang
98% of forum-goers say that fast travel ruins Oblivion. Put this as your signature if you are one of the 2% that realize fast travel is optional.
01-16-2007, 04:27 AM,

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=34782

Dude! they said new creatures.......atleast one from morrowind by the sounds of it Smile probably a golden saint, something a modder has already done lol
AM NOT A TEXTURER
01-16-2007, 04:58 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ghogiel
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=34782

Dude! they said new creatures.......atleast one from Morrowind by the sounds of it Smile probably a golden saint, something a modder has already done lol

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

For once, Beth will release something and my computer might just meet the requirements BEFORE it comes out. Big Grin No... TESIII: GOTY, when that came out, I still didn't have Morrowind on my computer. Sad

But this looks good as far as that goes. Wonder how much from Morrowind they've made. :hmm:
01-16-2007, 05:22 AM,

hmmmmm...
i wonder how many modders' models & stuff get used in expansions like this without them getting credit?
sometimes you have to wonder.

still; i am looking foreward to MW content more from BC (in all irony i mean beyond cyrodiil lol) than SI.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin