Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad City.
07-09-2006, 10:54 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
Looks good! I it will be interesting to see what we can do with all our resources for Oblivion. =)

Okay, ditto again. Big Grin

Just make up my mind for me.
07-10-2006, 09:24 AM,

The tower was constructed as an impressive Imperial keep, high up on the hills northwest of the settlement, in year 6 of the 3rd Era.

As far I know the keep was not destroyed in the conflict of 417 (only the city). The emperor granted (most of) the rebuilding contracts, after the war to house Hlaalu hence the Hlaalu style.

The time frame between Morrowind and Oblivion is only a few years.
As we use the Silgrad city of the TES3 as a guideline, I don't see any reason to change to the Velothi style. It's an Imperial fortress.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-12-2006, 04:34 PM,

I used the TES3 version of Silgrad city as a guideline.

Razorwing has given me some info concerning the TES3 version of Silgrad city and the related lore. In the TES3 version the Tower was not on the right place and it shouldn't have been Imperial.

In the new Silgrad city the the defensive installation will be placed in the center of the city. The style shall be Velothi.

Axen thanks for your remark.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-12-2006, 04:51 PM,

Quote:The new Silgrad City will be based on the original of TES3. It will not be an exact replica but a lot will be the same. We are planning to create at least 150 buildings.

I?m very curious, hehe...
[Image: lhc.gif]
07-12-2006, 07:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
I used the TES3 version of Silgrad city as a guideline.

Razorwing has given me some info concerning the TES3 version of Silgrad city and the related lore. In the TES3 version the Tower was not on the right place and it shouldn't have been Imperial.

In the new Silgrad city the the defensive installation will be placed in the center of the city. The style shall be Velothi.

Axen thanks for your remark.
And I believe Hoss is/was modelling the tower.

(And, besides, it being just another Imperial fort is "boring, and therefore wrong" (a phrase MK uses a lot).)
07-14-2006, 02:03 PM,

yeah Hoss' towerlooks pretty kickass.... if you guys don't want it though... I'll take it! Big Grin
07-14-2006, 03:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
if you guys don't want it though... I'll take it!

I am discussing this with HeIsTheDarkness.
I'll let you know soon.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-16-2006, 03:01 PM,

thank you sandor... I am a bit disappointed I won't see that Velothi tower in Silgrad City, but oh well, it is not my place to be telling you what should be done, it is my place to give a suggestion....

so thank you, I think the Vvar team will definitely put it to good use
07-16-2006, 10:44 PM,

KuKulzA you'll see another Velothi tower in Silgrad city. Smile

I am happy to hear you and the team will have a good use for it. :yes:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
07-16-2006, 11:06 PM,

yup, no problamo se?or! :goodjob: La torre de Velothi es muy buena.