Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad City Layout
01-28-2011, 08:31 PM,

Hi Sandor. Here is an update with the pathgrid from SilgradcityEastsideNorth removed.

Charles
01-28-2011, 09:55 PM,

Thanks! Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-02-2011, 07:44 PM,

Here is an update.

StZKEastSideV6.1

- removed script and deleted 'StSCEastside01'.
- modded exterior Silgradcityeastside.
- removed 3 doors from scc0405 that were still there from a previous contest.

Thanks
Charles
02-09-2011, 08:37 AM,

Thanks, I'll merge the file. Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-19-2011, 12:27 AM,

I have an update. Hopefully it will take care of the teleport frame issue.

StZKSCNWChildUpdateV4.1

- Changed script attached to door reference 'StSCSTLandtoRiversidePathwayCanal' in cell STLand -12, -17 to StIdFGaSTL3Side.
- Changed script attached to door reference 'StSCSlumstoRiversideNW' in cell SilgradCitySlums -13, -18 to StIdFGaSTL3Side.
- Changed script attached to door reference 'StSCRiversideNWtoSlums' in cell SilgradCityRiversideNW -10 -19 to StIdFGaSTL3Side.
- Changed script attached to door reference 'StSCRiversideSEtoNW' in cell SilgradCityRiversideSE -6 -21 to StIdFGaSTL3Side.

Altered pathgrid, added vegetation, moved a couple of houses within SilgradCityRiversideNW.

Have a great day
Charles
02-19-2011, 06:21 AM,

I merged the file. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
02-23-2011, 02:14 AM,

I have an update Smile

Thank You Koniption.

- I have created the following script : scn StKpTriggerZoneAccess.
- trigzone03.nif will have to be added to the BSA(....\meshes\st\trigzone03.nif)
- Changed nifs and script for StSCSlums01, StSCRiversideNW01, StSCRiversideNW02, StSCRiversideSE01, StSCRiversidePathway01, StSCRiversidePathway02, StSCRiversidePathway03.
- Deleted StSCEastside01.

Have a great day
Charles
03-27-2011, 07:14 PM,

Hi all/Sandor Smile

I have been widdling away at the Upper Chambers. I have most of it complete. There is an open section I have left open which I will fill on the next update.

Have a great day
Charles
03-28-2011, 03:38 PM,

Thanks! Smile

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
06-13-2011, 06:15 PM,

Quote:From my PM to TID and Zurke
I'll try to restore most of Zurke's work that got lost (later today) because of M1575 (Gul's tomb, missing ST Land). It affects M1577 StZk - UpperChambersChildUpdateV1.1. I had to delete the STLand changes and Upper Chamber changes. The STLand can't be restored (STLand Eastside also missing) but I hope I can restore the UC Child. Then copy the UC and Eastside child back to the STLand.

An update.
I spent a few hours on this issue.

Fixing the ST Land SC Eastside was quite easy since the child WS was intact. :check:

It was not possible to completely salvage the SC Upper Chamber and SC Downtown child WS's (M1577). However I remembered a technique that I used a few years ago to help Razorwing with Soluthis. So I copied the placed content (M1577) to an interior holding cell. The X,Y,Z data will remain the same so it's possible to paste in place (STLand and child). It requires a number of merges and TES4Edit.

The UC STLand/Child have been finished except for checking the door links. The latter I'll put on a to do list. :check:

Tomorrow I'll check the Downtown district (move the market as well) and a few other issues.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD