Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Glassmine [Finished]
01-10-2007, 11:44 PM,

Good Point I would do better with some people in their Mining ?

Big Grin
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-26-2007, 01:39 AM,

Has anyone actually claimed this mod? There's like 10 posts and some interest from bob, but is anyone actually doing it?
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
01-26-2007, 05:45 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Has anyone actually claimed this mod? There's like 10 posts and some interest from bob, but is anyone actually doing it?

No Sad
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-26-2007, 05:49 AM,

Bob would,
but Bob can't
Sad

01-26-2007, 10:06 PM,

Ehh i'll take it. U guys want NPCs in there mining too i gather. Do we have the glass gemrocks? Also, i wonder if i could use the scripts from the lock bashing mod or something to make mine-able rocks (of course i can't script that well, so just an idea) A crafting system that requires you to mine stuff would be very very nice. I hate seeing abandoned gold and silver mines, as those metals are completely useless for making weapons. Enough talking though, if there are no objections, i'll make it.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
01-26-2007, 10:34 PM,

Lock Bashing hmmm, that sounds promising, I had been looking around for animation for miners so that they really mine. can't find any though but I'll keep looking

Enjoy
Bob

01-26-2007, 10:48 PM,

First we need wieldable pickaxes! That shouldn't be too hard i hope. Lock bashing works by power attacking a container, so i'm not sure if we could get miners to replicate that... although people are starting to work with custom animations- THAT would be amazing.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
01-27-2007, 06:44 AM,

You say you can't use a pickaxe as a weapon in TES4 ???

Whats up with that ! first Staves now Pickaxes? Can't the noraml man just fight anymore !!

It should not be hard though, I find it strange that someone hasn't made something like this, with all the new animation mods coming out for MW it would seem that having miners that mine would be something worth seeing. Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob

01-27-2007, 07:06 AM,

but there is a mod that has useable everything for farm equipment out there it basicly replaces ether axes or swords with the items meshes in a way that it looks useable. btw *actors in charge* has lots of stuff like that try to get in contact with its creators they may shead some lite on the subject for haveing the miners animated to actualy mine Big Grin
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
01-27-2007, 01:13 PM,

Yeah there's this mod called craftybits that actually lets you farm with a hoe and stuff. Hopefully someone can figure out the pickaxe. I wouldn't have any idea of how to do it right now though. I'll just get back to my cave

- also, the mine needs a reason that you would want to get into it, cause i don't plan to make it easy. (glass is worth a lot i guess, but crafting would blow people away.) prehaps an involved smith's quest? hmm... i have a quest idea that would rock, in the chance we get a crafting system. i will say no more, so somebody get to smithing! And force people to use their skill, not just their levels.

-just one more thing, the small caveset (which i have to use cause it's the only thing the wooden support beams fit) has no way to make pits or chasms (as far as i know) is there a way to get a pit that i just haven't found? or would somebody be willing to change some stuff to make a pit set. (IMO mines should have a pit where the actual mining is going on, surrounded by normal cave, plus i want to make ramps out of the mining support beams and stuffs)

-Gasp! there aren't even real pickaxes in Oblivion! Just those little garden things that you would never use to mine iron, let alone glass. They're in Items -> MiscItem -> Clutter -> Farm (in the cs) So now we need actual pickaxes... ehh someone's probably made one, so i'll search around
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala