Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v1.5 is HERE!
12-02-2006, 09:05 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by andrew6v
Awesome job guys, I have a problem and not sure where else to ask, I installed and went to reich parkeep or what ever its called, and the buildings (new architecture in general, except walls which look nice) and lamps and all the good stuff are not showing up. Any ideas or suggestions? which data file would have to been affected to do this textures or meshes maybe I can reinstall it.

looks great in the pics by the way.

In the ESF thread, you said that 7Zip wasn't working?
12-05-2006, 04:38 PM,

I also posted on this German forum.
It's the www.morrowindforum.de (also for Oblivion).

@Razorwing
I didn't post on the darklight.at forum (it wasn't active since July).

Btw
You have 6900 posts, another 100 and you'll have a staggering 7000!
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-05-2006, 06:17 PM,

For reich parkeep mod , should we use this file ? Ore the reich parkeep .esm ?
12-05-2006, 06:33 PM,

Use the silgrad_tower.esm for modding. check the link in this post.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
12-13-2006, 11:16 PM,

I'm reinstalling Oblivion to check this out. It sounds pretty cool.
01-22-2007, 06:05 AM,

\o/

So, how far is this from the final version?

Sorry I haven't been participating much, I've been having problems getting involved in Oblivion for longer than a day or two anymore, heh.
01-22-2007, 06:07 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Brunswick
So, how far is this from the final version?

To quote the FAQ Smile

Quote:4. When will this mod be finished?
The mod will become more and more playable over time, offering dozens of quests and plenty of unique visuals. We'll never reach a point where we say, "Ok it's finished, let's disband and go do something else" - we'll continue adding to our mod throughout Oblivion's lifespan (and most likely beyond that seeing as our TES3 mod is still being worked on as well). Setting goals for ourselves is another matter though, and our goal is as was mentioned above to finish the three major cities and mod numerous cool dungeons and other locations around our lands. We should reach that goal before autumn 2007, and have a blast along the way modding all that fantastic stuff. When we reach that point we may decide to expand our area and/or create additional quests.

Have you tried it yet?
02-11-2007, 01:56 PM,
Exciting news
I enjoyed this a lot, especially the Sleeping Guar inn with its (partial) furnishings - at last, some really olde time Morrowind artifacts, in a setting where they make sense.

I did take a huge FPS hit entering the Sleeping Guar, though (from 55 to 17 FPS). Dunno why.

I also liked the Dunmer with his face covered by the dust veil. Impossible to read his reactions to persuasive gambits, which is how it should be for Dunmer. Big Grin

Well done to all involved; this is an exciting time for the TES4 community. If I had any time or any ability to mod, I would help you guys out.
02-11-2007, 05:07 PM,

Welcome to Silgrad Tower, grumbler!
:wave:

I'm glad you like what we're doing, and I hope you'll have a great time in our team in whichever position you find suits you best.

I had to stop modding on the inn you mention because the facecount for the cell hit the roof, making me realize I'd have to optimize many of the misc objects before finalizing the location. With each optimized object the facecount would drop and eventually I could finalize it. I've gone part of the way but my to-do-list has a tendency to grow and shift over time, so... I hope to get there soon though.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-11-2007, 08:07 PM,
RE: Silgrad Tower v1.5 is HERE!
I'm having excessive difficulty with installing this. In fact, your "How do I install this?" directions don't even seem to actually GIVE directions on how to do so. =P They just explain how it's compressed and such...

I try extracting to the data folder and none of the new models or textures will show up. I try making it into an oMod, and it won't allow me to activate it due to 'conflicts' (examining conflicts shows that all the data files are supposedly not there?). I'm sure I'm just missing something really obvious... But this is getting more than a bit frustrating.
Your monkeys dance on the Tower and the stars change and you do not remember.