Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v2.5 RELEASED
07-15-2007, 06:58 AM,

I believe that is because it is an open city. Reich parkeep gets even worse( the redoran is soluthis). We have to make open city because of some reasons, one of them is that we are making levitate and incarain flight spells.
07-15-2007, 03:52 PM,

Yea I figured that was why but nobody is gonna want to play it if it lags like all balls
07-15-2007, 05:51 PM,

My computer lags also and I have the newest version of streamline for Oblivion helping out to. I don't really mind if your going to add Levitation but if not then I think it would be nice to have it in it's own space to load. Maybe you could make all of the cities in their own place like oblivion's cities but then put up an invisable wall in the sky for people flying around. This way they have to go through the city gates but then let them fly inside and outside the cities, just not over the walls. Some people might get upset but if you put the reason for doing this in the explanation of the "what's new with this version" info for the new releases that include levitation then they may just accept it for the sake of less lag.
07-17-2007, 02:24 AM,

Fantastic work, guys! I never realised how huge RP/ Soluthis was. It's actually a real city Smile
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.

->Sir Winston Churchill
07-17-2007, 07:53 AM,

It is up (not by me) at the Oblivion mod wiki, but at version 1.5.
http://www.oblivionmodwiki.com/index.php...grad_Tower
If no one else is up to it, I'll update the page for you.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
07-17-2007, 04:42 PM,

It doesn't look like WhiteWizard did it, so i updated the modwiki. I didn't update all of it, just replaced the highlights of Reich Parkeep v9 with the hightlights of STv2.5, updated downloads and install info.

If someone wants to do a more comprehensive overhaul, there's still plenty to change
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-24-2007, 03:49 PM,
Public Update 1
I think TheImperialDragon updated it. Nice work man Smile

black[/HR]

Public update #1 is outdated. Get Public Update #6 instead.
-=PUBLIC UPDATE 1=-
Released July 24th

-Download here- (putstuff.com) (13.3mb)

In this update:
¤) I had missed including the slough ferns, the beard meshes, and a book in previous public asset updates. They're in this one.

¤) Ghogiel's silverware and lights, both new models and textures. The light nifs are currently bugged so please don't use them just yet.

¤) RideWithTheWind's exterior dwemer models + the placeholder textures he used.

¤) Steadhelm throne and castle carpets.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-26-2007, 08:18 PM,
RE: Public Update 1
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think TheImperialDragon updated it. Nice work man Smile

Seniosh mentioned updating it in the above post, so I think it was him.
07-28-2007, 12:46 PM,
Public Update 2
Public update #2 is outdated. Get Public Update #6 instead.
-=PUBLIC UPDATE 2=-
Released July 28th

-Download here- (putstuff.com) (31.9mb)

In this update:
?) Ghogiel's wonderful "Imperial Legion" armor meshes + textures. Smile Could someone please hook it up through a plugin and make it the default armor for our legionnaires?

?) Model- and texture updates from Ghogiel. Concerns the candles, sconces and redware objects Ghogiel submitted in the previous asset update.

?) New textures edited by Ghogiel that we can use. They're intended to be used on the Common Imperial models, and are located in "textures\ST\imperialmorrowind".
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
07-30-2007, 02:12 AM,
Public Update 3
Public update #3 is outdated. Get Public Update #6 instead.
-=PUBLIC UPDATE 3=-
Released July 30th

-Download here- (Rapidshare.de) (52.4mb)

In this update:
?) New Dwemer architecture and textures from RideWithTheWind. He created a bridge system, houses, towers and other features of Dwemer architecture - plus custom entrances for Dumac befitting the magnitude of the place. There's a few minor issues left to iron out, but all in all it's looking and working beautifully. With these assets available modders on our team can begin constructing the exterior location of Dumac, which is a huge Dwemer ruin we're planning that was once home to the king of the same name - whom fought alongside Lord Nerevar at the Battle of Red Mountain).

?) The amazingly cool Morag Tong assassin armor from VABG is included in this update. The suit of armor will definitely draw players' attention towards the guild, so hopefully we'll see it worn in our mod before long. Only problem is that it looks so cool that Morag Tong agents will likely meet a bitter fate when they cross paths with armorhungry players Big Grin Nah, I'm sure players will eventually have the option of getting their own suit without having to off an agent.

?) New updates from Ghogiel. He's created gauntlets for his Imperial Legion armor and ironed out a few minor bugs in other armor pieces. He also submitted a new version of his Imperial Morrowind texture collection which replaces the old one, so if you downloaded the previous update please delete the existing textures in Data\textures\ST\imperialmorrowind before extracting this update.

?) I (Razorwing) added a new version of the texture BorderAdobeDarkBrown01.dds which I needed in my Redoran int. architecture overhaul. I also revised two normal maps, RedoranBorderMVP02_n.dds and RedoranColumnMVP01_n.dds.
Angel mired in filth