Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v2.5 RELEASED
07-30-2007, 01:42 PM,

EDIT: I had a few problems extracting, but I think the problem wasn't in the version of 7Z, just needed a fresh reinstall. Confusedhrug: Sorry. Big Grin
07-31-2007, 01:41 AM,

is it ok if i use the morag tong armor in the silgrad city temple? I want to use it on a traveling morag tong assasin that has stopped in at the temple inn.
Why do I have an oblivion gate at the end of my name? Because I come and go, vanishing for a while, to unknown places, far away... something like that.
07-31-2007, 03:02 AM,

I don't think anyone'd have a problem with you using it. It's there to be used, and i can't think of anyone who would have a reason for you to not use it. I'm making the morag tong, dunno if it counts for anything Confusedhrug: but i say sure, go ahead and use it.

Also, is putfile down? cause i can't access it, which is annoying. I really want to start on Dumac!
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
07-31-2007, 01:49 PM,

It does indeed seem like putfile.com is down at the moment. I'll check back in a few hours and if it's still down I'll upload the updates to a mirror.

Seniosh: Yes, it counts for a lot Big Grin Speaking of which. Could you please mod an esp that hooks up the Morag Tong armor in our mod, once you can download the update? Because you'll know better than anyone which stats (and such) it should have. I got these icons from VABG which I've added to the next asset update but which you'd need to set up the armor.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
07-31-2007, 04:12 PM,

Well, Putfile seems back online, but regretfully informs me that the download i am looking for never existed or has been deleted. I'd suggest setting up a mirror of some sort.

And yes, once I've got the armor I'll make an ESP right away. I was thinking the stats should be around mithril, perhaps with a higher level armor for the guild master and high-ranking npcs. That will be around Glass-level, but you won't get it unless you can attain the level of guild master. Also there will be some enchantments on it, boosting some favored skills and attributes, but nothing over-powerful.

Here's a screenshot of putfile yelling at me

also, when i go to http://putstuff.putfile.com/ it says "Site Maintenance"
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
08-01-2007, 06:49 AM,

I am missing the Data\Textures\Maps files. There are no map files in version 2.5. Why is that?
Sjors Boomschors
08-01-2007, 02:11 PM,

I'm not sure if Silgrad Tower has a working map, so that could be part of the reason. In fact i'm pretty sure that as of yet, we do not have a map, so a lack of map files is entirely possible and probable.

Also, has anyone uploaded public update 3 to a mirror?? It's killing me. I need that stuff ASAP so i can work on about 3 different mods.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
08-01-2007, 04:46 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Also, has anyone uploaded public update 3 to a mirror??
The link has been updated.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-08-2007, 07:03 PM,

Is there a consolidated update? I was told updates 1 and 2 were included in 3 but I don't have a lot of meshes, i.e. about 8 or 12 from the Steadhelm Fighter's Guild, any of the Steadhelm carpet pieces ( the ones I need), and others. I unzipped the 3rd update and went through it by hand to look for them - not there. There isn't even a Steadhelm folder in the meshes folder. ?(

If there isn't a consolidated update that's cool, but can the first two be put up on a mirror that isn't down more than it is up? I tried to D/L them but got the "Site maintenance" message mentioned earlier.

blue[/HR]

:alert:
Download the Steadhelm throne and rug meshes -here-.

sandor
08-09-2007, 09:47 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheronNightStar
about 8 or 12 from the Steadhelm Fighter's Guild

What are the Ids of the FG meshes that are giving you problems?