Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v3.0 [WIP]
11-03-2008, 06:22 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
It does look a bit bright, doesn't it? Big Grin I'm intending to change the fog's texture a bit before the 3.0 release, so it shouldn't be so bright when that time comes around. I'll also have a look at the NIF and keep an eye out for the changes you suggested. Smile
It's probably the emissive colour in the materialProperty that wants to be changed.
11-03-2008, 07:18 PM,

Can't wait to the 3.0 version!
11-04-2008, 02:06 PM,

Neither can I :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:. BTW what's the current planned release date for V.3.0 right now? I haven't been keeping up with the news around here lately. Also are all of those percentages up top current or older?
11-04-2008, 07:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Wolvman
Neither can I :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:. BTW what's the current planned release date for V.3.0 right now?
It'll be released when the criteria listed in the first post have been met. It's not really possible to give a concrete date (or even an estimate).

Knowing what's going in to it, though, I can say it will be worth the wait. Smile

The first post hasn't been updated since August, so the percentages listed are probably somewhat inaccurate now. There has definitely been progress made on most fronts.
01-02-2009, 10:53 PM,

We have made an announcement thread for the teaser on the BSF. Smile
01-02-2009, 11:09 PM,

can you cut back on the all caps next time? it looks really unprofessional imo...
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-02-2009, 11:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
can you cut back on the all caps next time? it looks really unprofessional imo...

I think it was the type face that was used. I think it looks great. Maybe the size could be lowered 1 or 2 but it does give the feeling of large, which is what this project is.
01-02-2009, 11:50 PM,

If you're talking about the topic title, I didn't think anyone would really mind capital letters that much. :O

I PM'd a moderator and they were more than happy to change it. Smile
01-03-2009, 01:31 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke

I think it was the type face that was used. I think it looks great. Maybe the size could be lowered 1 or 2 but it does give the feeling of large, which is what this project is.

the title in the thread looked fine, but on the forum index it was also in all caps.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-03-2009, 02:13 AM,

@Lady Nerevar, that was my misunderstanding. I didnt notice the index format.