Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silgrad Tower v3.0 [WIP]
01-03-2009, 02:21 PM,

Well, that can sometimes be the result of copying the title. Big Grin It seemed like such a small detail though that I didn't think anyone would make too much of a deal of it, like I said.
08-12-2009, 07:36 PM,

How is this going guys? Smile

I really hope i can travelling in Morrowind at the end of the year. Wink

`Senten
08-12-2009, 09:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Senten

I really hope I can travelling in Morrowind at the end of the year. Wink

`Senten

We are always making progress Senten. We are all not always working on it but I believe someone is all the time. Smile
08-12-2009, 10:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Quote:Originally posted by Senten

I really hope I can travelling in Morrowind at the end of the year. Wink

`Senten

We are always making progress Senten. We are all not always working on it but I believe someone is all the time. Smile

Thanks for the reply!

Anyways,i have tried the Forgotten Garden tonight.

Only thing i can say: FANTASTIC

Its perfect...ALMOST. Everything is okay,the landscape is beautifull,gorgeous modells and Real Morrowind feeling. Voices are also great and quests are creative. I have really enjoyed with them. BUT!

The fps was bad sometimes. It was freezed,when it loads the meshes.
If the fps is will be controlled to good,then it will be just perfect.

Any solution to fix fps to normal as in Cyrodiil?

`Senten
08-13-2009, 03:12 AM,

We all agree Senten and that was the issue and why we released it as a BETA version until we worked out what was causing the lagginess. I believe the thought process was that it was a worldspace issue(quad stuff I dont really understand). I believe we have corrected most of the fps problems but there still maybe something with the mopp in some of our models.

As I said, what we have right now(but not released) is, I would have to say, 100 percent better. That is not to say it is where we will be happy with it so the pros on our team will continue working at it.

Thank you for your comments and your interest in playing it. Smile
08-13-2009, 06:54 AM,

Okay,no worries my friend.

You guys have done a lot of hella nice stuff.
And this release is a gem in modding! :yes:

Keep up the good work , Morrowind rocks!

`Senten
11-05-2009, 09:25 AM,
RE: Silgrad Tower v3.0 [WIP]
For the love of god please update us soon on progress!!!!!!! lmao! this is hands down the best freaking mod ive ever seen! im running around the garden like a little kid getting into everything! cant wait for the tower to come out! great work to all you folks! cant say enough about you guys to my friends in the gaming community.keep it going morrowind is going to look awesome with you folks at the helm!
"They had greatly underestimated his capacity for violence and revenge,but that would soon be rectified"
11-05-2009, 03:32 PM,

Thanks TheGreyWarlock Smile

Comments like that are inspiring. We are continuing to work on the mod and are currently in forward motion.
11-10-2009, 02:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Zurke
Comments like that are inspiring.
Ditto. Smile
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-10-2009, 09:43 PM,

Thank you for your kind words, TheGreyWarlock!