So quiet here...
01-26-2009, 05:18 PM,

On a web-forum? :confused:

:bounce: *a pin drops* :bounce:

Then you should say:"It is so quiet, I can almost read a pin drop."
Big Grin
[TITLE]Akavir co-Leader.[/TITLE]
01-26-2009, 08:14 PM,

Lol, on a bizarre sidenote I made the discovery that the Wu-Tang Clan suits playing MW, particularly GZA's album called Liquid Swords.
The Nord pointed his finger at the building on the hill, and said: "That is the Emerald Hall, the Palace of Ysgramor."

My concepts - http://ysgramor.deviantart.com (hopefully there shalt be some in the future!)
01-26-2009, 10:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shiver-Tail
On a web-forum? :confused:

:bounce: *a pin drops* :bounce:

Then you should say:"It is so quiet, I can almost read a pin drop."
Big Grin

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
03-26-2009, 04:35 AM,

I'm just making a quick post to let you all know I am still logging in and reading boards. The Bang Family Soap Opera just never ends.
03-26-2009, 05:44 AM,

Me too. I intend to work on the soundtrack as time will let me (which does not as for now - don't have time lately, again Sad ).
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
03-27-2009, 05:32 AM,

Since were here ill let yall know I'm still longing in and checking regularly =)
03-28-2009, 08:05 PM,

i'm glad people are still logging in even if we don't have time for much more than that. I love your music mirrored.
03-30-2009, 03:20 AM,

I think we have all we need already. I really believe we just need a morale boost. Really feel like the wheels are turning. I will finish updating all of my meshes and make them available as soon as possible. I haven't posted lately because I really am not sure what I could most do to help out. I could make more weapons and stuff, which I love doing, but I don't think that is what is most important right now. I too am feeling a little down. Anyway we just need to keep a optimistic attitude. I log in at least every few days, I will try to show some of the stuff I have been working on tomorrow.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
03-30-2009, 08:24 AM,

Sorry to burst your bubble corthian but we havent even clarified what landscape items we need. And even then, we need a region preset ( i've said this one more times than i care to remember)

Essentially, we lack a core planner to direct the crew. And a ship with no captain is stuck forever in the middle of the sea.
03-31-2009, 05:07 AM,

Quote:[i]...And a ship with no captain is stuck forever in the middle of the sea...

Very Poetic Wink