Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So quiet here...
03-31-2009, 08:53 AM,

Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I still drop by here occasionally. In case you didn't know, I've had to quit modding for the summer due to exams.

But just to add a note of optimism, I've finally learnt how to do the basics of region generation. Once I get back in a couple of months, if you guys have made all the new rocks and trees you want to include I may be able to give it a try.

Deeza
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-31-2009, 09:58 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
Hi everyone. Just to let you know that I still drop by here occasionally. In case you didn't know, I've had to quit modding for the summer due to exams.

But just to add a note of optimism, I've finally learnt how to do the basics of region generation. Once I get back in a couple of months, if you guys have made all the new rocks and trees you want to include I may be able to give it a try.

Deeza

Good luck on the exams Deeza. I'm glad you are learning more about heightmapping when you have time.
04-09-2009, 02:26 PM,

hey ive been gone a while i can still contribute graphics maybe but my laptop isnt up for playing big games like oblivion nowadays so wat has proggressed since last time i was on
04-12-2009, 02:06 AM,

We have not made much progress recently. We do have some work done on the heightmap.
04-29-2009, 12:56 PM,

I'm still here. Haven't been posting much cause real life is keeping me busy.
04-30-2009, 07:25 AM,

Sorry i've been AWOL for a week or so my PC got with a massive Virus/Trojan/Evil thing and has been out of commission but now its all fixed workin properly.
04-30-2009, 12:44 PM,

A curse on all the people who knowingly participate in creating and spreading those nasty malware programs. May they suffer consequences at least three times worse than the damage they are responsible for.

Furthermore, I hope those consequences do not get abated until they have started to do good to counter the harm they have caused. They really cannot expect those consequences to completely abate until they have counterbalanced the harm with helping others.
05-05-2009, 12:31 PM,

I am still checking in. As I said before, real life does have a habit of interfering. Right now my sister is in the process of initiating a divorce action. She is not having an easy time of things.
05-05-2009, 09:28 PM,

I hope everything will be okay. :goodjob:

I am still checking from time to time too. Wink
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
05-06-2009, 10:23 PM,

I keep hoping that we can start making progress with an island release again. If we need a change in leadership I am willing to see what we can do about that. I just do not make a good drill seargeant. I am more about consensus and agreement.