Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soluthis1305 [Finished]
02-22-2007, 03:32 PM,

Yeah, I am.

Edit: Hey guys, I can't figure out what's wrong. In my thing the interior and lots of other objects show up. I went to my other comp and downloaded the esp and like none of it is there, like it wasn't for you sandor. I'm not going to be able to work on it until monday. All this week I've been at my dad's house waiting for the new vista comp, and I'm going on a trip until sunday.
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42....... LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
02-22-2007, 03:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by nfsfreak987
hey guys I cant figure out whats wrong.... in my thing the interior and lots of other objects show up... I went to my other comp and downloaded the esp and like none of its their (like it wasn't for you sandor) ???? and i'm not going to be able to work on it till monday all this week I've been at my dads house waiting for the new vista comp and I'm going on a trip till sunday
I think that I might know what is wrong. When ever you load the file again do you make sure that you mark it as an active file? If you don't, then It makes whatever you added that time stay but what was there before gone.
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
02-27-2007, 04:03 AM,

hey guys im back from my trip and ready to start this again, thankyou whitewizard Smile. another question though i cant get to get the interior to work, i tried putiing the reintbuilding03 (or w/e it is) then added a door and a light, linked the door to chorrolw but when i enter the room all i see is grey ???
02-27-2007, 04:37 AM,

Are the doormarkers placed correctly?
02-27-2007, 05:30 AM,

omg i feel so dumb i had the fog turned up to 40

ok i got that working, when i enter the room now all the objects show up yet theres no stinredbuilding03 ? no framework just objects floating in air, no floor, walls nadda
02-27-2007, 06:52 AM,

It'd be easier for us to examine your esp than guess what went wrong.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
02-28-2007, 01:02 AM,

heres what i have, i know theres a door in chorrol, its just for access ill remove it after.

[attachment=7352]Bens test 2.esp[/attachment]
02-28-2007, 02:27 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by nfsfreak987
heres what I have, I know theres a door in chorrol, its just for access ill remove it after
I tried opening it in the CS again, but it still crashes on me. ?(
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
03-01-2007, 12:33 AM,

Doesn't on me, I get some stuff... I don't think this is all the objects though. :hmm: (See screenshot) And there are some errors from the CS.

I think sandor's right, starting over is the best way to go about this one, regretably. Sad Looking on the bright side, it is in fact usually easier to build something after your first interior anyway. Big Grin I remember the first time I tried to mod. Didn't go 100%. Tongue Just do what you did before (without affecting other parts of the world), except aim to make it the best with every step you go. Wink

No, this doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's always a good chance to build it better/approach it differently.

blue[/HR]

:alert:
08.04.2007 11:38

If you want reclaim this interior, please do so (when not claimed).

sandor
04-08-2007, 05:29 PM,
Hi
Hi, can I use this claim ?