Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some basic questions
02-02-2010, 04:10 PM,

I reckon it would probably be best if you translated it all in one go, after drmccoy has finished implementing all the quest dialogue. By all means start translating the stuff that's been done so far, but I reckon it would be best if you made the actual changes to the files only after the mod has been finished (this will minimise compatibility problems).
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
02-02-2010, 04:40 PM,

Now that I think about, I agree. Better to finish the mod first, at least the main quest line.

I will, for now, try to get a beautiful character, at least, the original editor is a shame, I've already lost a lot of time with it. By the time your work will be done, my character should be able to take on some spiders - the first encounters were epic with my level 2...
02-04-2010, 11:37 AM,

Wow didn't expect this either. Well im free again and ready to finish this mod. Going to install everything now (Did a fresh install not long ago). Spoken to drmccoy about this and we shouldn't be too far to go. Im going to continue with the reefs and perfecting the environment while the Doc is on the quests.
02-04-2010, 12:15 PM,

As I said before, great to have you back aboard, Windsurfer! I have started over using a clean copy, I should have the latest esm 1.6 still on my harddrive, I am going to look for the latest theShip.esp. I guess I will take it from there again, completing the mainquest FIRST, and THEN doing all the debugging Tongue

...and I'll start to make backups....
Deeza:
Quote:Easy - you make it from meat! Cool

I. Main-Quest-Progress:
:check: 55%

II. Side-Quest-Progress:
:check: 15%
02-04-2010, 12:35 PM,

Great to see you both here again! Fingers crossed this time we can push it over the finishing line!

If there's anything I can do to help, let me know.

02-04-2010, 02:26 PM,

Well, keep me in touch please.
02-04-2010, 07:07 PM,

Sorry to butt in here guys, but I noticed activity and would like to know how you're getting on. I loved the trailer a while back with its beautiful seas and beaches and read that you're close to finishing and it's just the quests to do. So I wondered what form a final release would take? Had you planned on doing it in a quest-based fashion using a series of small islands? I assume you haven't gone for a vast WS or anything...? Nice to see windsurfer back anyway. =)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-04-2010, 07:19 PM,

The final release will be an in-depth series of quests across a few small islands in their own worldspace, which can be accessed from Cyrodiil by ship. The original plan to do the whole of the province was scratched a long time ago.

02-04-2010, 07:36 PM,

I thought so. Good plan. You should find less obstacles in your path that way.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-05-2010, 04:22 PM,

All this reminds me - did we ever get those new books that were written for Valenwood inserted into the game?