Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some global questions
08-08-2007, 06:34 PM,

Oh yes, definitely! :yes:

I'm actually modelling some traditional Dunmer hairstyles, I've made three so far, including on of the mohawks. I'll post them in the Vis. Development boards later when I make a more complete set of styles. Big Grin
08-08-2007, 06:38 PM,

Oooh, cool.
New Hairstyles are always fun. :goodjob:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
08-08-2007, 06:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Dave_91
Oh yes, definitely! :yes:

I'm actually modelling some traditional Dunmer hairstyles, I've made three so far, including on of the mohawks. I'll post them in the Vis. Development boards later when I make a more complete set of styles. Big Grin

Hey Dave, are we going to use Morrowind music theme or what?
08-08-2007, 07:16 PM,

I don't really know. It depends what you mean...

I already have the Morrowind music swapped, replacing the standard Oblivion tracks, including the main theme. (I guess I prefer Morrowind's music, makes me feel like I'm playing Morrowind again.) It'll work even well for the Vv mod having the original tracks and things, but I don't know about the copyrights. Remember, Pete Hines stated that no content could be released between games, I don't know if that applies for music too, but if it did, I think we'd need to record and create our own Morrowind tracks.
08-08-2007, 09:31 PM,

Well, I downloaded a Morrowind theme and put insted of Oblivion, it's legal. Man, that song is great! It is so mystical. You know what else I miss? Hearing Wolves, man that made me piss my pants. No seriously, Morrowind sound was AWESOME! And scarry :lol: . Too bad there were no voices. Oblivion would be excellent if it had that good ol' mysticism, but now it's just a regular RPG.Sad
08-08-2007, 09:41 PM,

Quote:Morrowind sound was AWESOME! And scarry Lol

I agree, I found the Sixth House bases the scariest, some of their practices were plain weird. Big Grin First time I wandered in a House Dagoth cave I fled straight back out when I saw an Ascended Sleeper.

I do actually think I saw a site somewhere (legal, I believe, since Moderators were linking to it) that had all the MW themes for download. It might be worth a look, we'll see what others think.
08-08-2007, 09:49 PM,

I currently use my MW music for OB Big Grin
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
08-08-2007, 09:54 PM,

Thats an understatement. The 1st time I entered a daedric shrine, I found a skeleton pinned to a rock above my head, with a spear, and dagger, both daedric. I grabbed both, and bolted for the exit only to come face to face with a winged twilight. It scared the shit out of me. Big Grin
I later found out the boots of the apostle were way up in the rock face above me. Those are teh coolest artifact you get besides lord's mail.
Those ascended sleepers are flippin' weird. I went into one of Vivec's many sewers ands found a shrine under the city. I tried to enter, but an orc bolted around the corner, and beat me to death with a battle axe.lol. Good times Big Grin
08-08-2007, 10:09 PM,

Quote:I currently use my MW music for OB Big Grin

I always thought Oblivion's music would have the same impact as Morrowind's did. But it didn't... I wonder how many people actually replaced there OB tracks with MW ones. There must be a fair few. Big Grin

Quote:I went into one of Vivec's many sewers ands found a shrine under the city. I tried to enter, but an orc bolted around the corner, and beat me to death with a battle axe.lol. Good times

Ah, I know that place. I've been killed off that very guy many times. Even when I got past him, the peeps inside were even harder to beat!! I think that's where you get the Mehrunes Dagon Daedric quest...

I want to play Morrowind now, after hearing about all this...
08-08-2007, 10:21 PM,

lol. :lmao:
I know, there are too many flippin' orcs!
I think it may be Mehrunes Dagon too. I dunno. I wanna play Morrowind too, but my Disk is all scratched up, so I need a new copy.Grrrr X(
Oh well.
I switched mine too.lol