Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some model I made
03-07-2006, 12:53 PM,

Fascinating movement. Suggest you contact Harikari who has a project involving a Daedric Seducer that he will be animating at a later date.

It does occur to me that there was a very sexy Daedra female with batwings in the Battlespire artwork (I did not finish the game as that comp had problems) but if you and Harikari were to put the expression from the face of his current model (which he is uncertain about) together with the Battlepire artwork, and you were to animate it you would have an award winning animation to go with the great quest he is designing.

I'll post this suggestion in his quest thread so that you both can consider it...
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
03-07-2006, 01:27 PM,

I see you added the daedric ruins like I said whitefox. Try making the robe a different color though
03-07-2006, 01:57 PM,

Nice model. :yes: The animation seems nice and smooth too.
Where does the light come from? ...
The same place as the music
-----
Mods Downloads
03-07-2006, 10:02 PM,

a few things 1 harikari dont make it seem like you told me to make this model i just took ur suggestion and added a word to the arm. 2. in no way am i making this like a seducer its a angel for gods sake. and 3. HariKari Doesnt No How To Model At All Let alone put a circle on top of a circle. and sry for double posting razorwing that was by accident
03-07-2006, 10:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by whitefox
a few things 1 harikari dont make it seem like you told me to make this model I just took ur suggestion and added a word to the arm. 2. in no way am I making this like a seducer its a angel for gods sake. and 3. HariKari Doesnt No How To Model At All Let alone put a circle on top of a circle. and sry for double posting razorwing that was by accident

I see you as an individual member of the Silgrad Tower team who's merits are his own. I think it's great that you and Harikari are friends in real life, but the fruits of your amazing talent as a modeller should - and is - recognized as your own accomplishments. As is Harikari's and anyone else's. =)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed your angel can escape the boundaries of her program and flutter freely through the skies of our mod. :goodjob:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-07-2006, 10:45 PM,

Very nice. :yes: As far as fitting it into the mod, it looks like something connected to Azura, her "minions" tend to be the most angelic.

I agree with razorwing that about the only thing I would tweak is the texture. Im sure it would be fine for many uses, but it feels a bit to "bright" for OB's more gritty style. In its current form it strikes me as rather ghostly, mabie if it was a bit paler and slightly transparent? It could make a great spirit and you wouldn't really need to redo anything either. Smile
03-07-2006, 10:59 PM,
RE: Some model I made
Did you base that off of the spirit healer from World of Warcraft? Do a google image search on "World of Warcraft spirit healer" and you get something that looks just like Whitefox's angel.
03-07-2006, 11:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Siegfried
Did you base that off of the spirit healer from World of Warcraft? Do a google image search on "World of Warcraft spirit healer" and you get something that looks just like Whitefox's angel.

Thanks for the tip!

A quicklink to Google Image Search for 'World of Warcraft spirit healer'. Here are some of the images I found:

[Image: The%20Spirit%20Healer.jpg]

[Image: tauren06-spirit-healer.jpg]

I hope this doesn't explain why I got World of Warcraft hits when I googled the .mdx file format...
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-07-2006, 11:55 PM,

wow... I just played World or Warcraft over my friends house a little while ago... that angel now looks clearly like the WoW spirit healer to me... I can now see where the inspiration was....

I hate to say this, but though WoW is great, we are not WoW.... we need to be original I think
03-08-2006, 01:40 AM,

Fox... you said the model was original

And im not saying i own you