Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some model I made
03-08-2006, 01:55 AM,

If you could tweak the model give it a more original look like something out of Oblivion and make it transparent but keep the angel in robes thing going, I think it could be useful.
03-08-2006, 02:03 AM,

....yes of course...
I don't mind a tattered robe thing :brew:

should ask me girlfriend to wear that kinda thing, but me and her are breaking up ;(
03-08-2006, 02:05 AM,

We feel your pain. What about changing the robe to something besides red so it sticks out more? Maybe very dark grey to make it more daedric
03-08-2006, 02:16 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
We feel your pain. What about changing the robe to something besides red so it sticks out more? Maybe very dark grey to make it more daedric
hmm.... maybe make it a servant of Azura.... and give it dunmer skin... darker grey-blue... and purple tatter-robe.... ohhh sexy Wink ....and perhaps it can be a special spell that occurs only during dusk and dawn the twilight hours and when it appears, you are fully healed.... so maybe if you have that power you migth wanna keep you fighting to certain time so Azura's servant will come along in her finery and heal you during your battles
03-08-2006, 02:29 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA
Quote:Originally posted by Harikari
hmm.... maybe make it a servant of Azura.... and give it dunmer skin... darker grey-blue... and purple tatter-robe.... ohhh sexy Wink ....and perhaps it can be a special spell that occurs only during dusk and dawn the twilight hours and when it appears, you are fully healed.... so maybe if you have that power you migth wanna keep you fighting to certain time so Azura's servant will come along in her finery and heal you during your battles

Sweet
03-08-2006, 02:31 AM,

i have never played wow and razorwing you are partially right and wrong the model i made is quincidence it looks similar to the spirit healer on WoW and MDX is connected to blizzard games the modeler is for sc and wc but can be used for other things. only thing not original about my model is the cloth on it my friend sent me that and i wrapped it around her. btw i googled her 2 and apparently she has 1 animation stand so its technically original. ive never played WoW. EVER. so dont think i copyed. and he actually gave me a concept art for it that he "supposedly drew" so ill take it up with him but to me its original.

ill work on the robes and im not making it transparent
03-08-2006, 02:36 AM,

our mistake... if you look closely, the Spirit healer of WoW has a few more feather on her beautiful butt... which whitefox's angelic chick doesn't have... unfortunately... so it is an original model, or at least not the same as WoW....

I apologize.... but I think we should still have it look distinctly different... like making it have dunmer skin and purple clothes... but like 80% transparent....
03-08-2006, 02:43 AM,

I'm sorry to if I jumped to any conclusions.
03-08-2006, 03:04 AM,

(later) here is so far what she looks like im still working on transparency
03-08-2006, 03:10 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by whitefox
(later) here is so far what she looks like I'm still working on transparency
I think you shoul keep the white wings... shes looking pretty