Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St 2.0 - 3.0
10-02-2008, 06:28 PM,

sandor: Sorry, I missed your post. Yes please do that, I don't see why they would be needed.

black[/hr]

I'd like to report an AI bug. I was playtesting my Temple work and was in SoluthisWorld08 in the hour after midnight. I was surprised to find Raynlyn Llervu (StSeSol1103RaynlynLlervu) standing motionless just outside the entrance to the Temple compound. I wasn't surprised to see him there, but that he just stood motionless.
[indent][/indent]My current plugin doesn't affect that NPC. If anything it should have aided his AI behaviour due to pathrid additions and improvements in that worldspace. I've made sure to place pathgrid points on the xmarkers.
[indent][/indent]Also since he has AI behaviour in the exterior world during nighttime could he be given a -1 StLightComTorch10 in his inventory?

I noticed the flora entry StFloraAshunorBoletus doesn't have a name.

Is there anything wrong with the NPC xxx ? I ask because she now works in a tavern I modded. When I enter the tavern she's floating in mid-air two metres off the ground in a paralyzed state. I encountered graphical glitches looking like black shadows - possibly related to her tail setup? I exited the cell and reentered it, and then everything was like it should be; no glitches or strange behaviour. I would just like the possibility of a tail problem ruled out so that if it isn't that then I could search for the problem's answer in my plugin.

I don't think I have the model for the CS entry "STCUDwemerSoulgem", which is in the Soulgem list. Does anyone have a copy of the model?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
10-04-2008, 04:08 PM,

I added them to the list in the OP.

Which NPC is xxx in #3?
10-04-2008, 10:21 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I added them to the list in the OP.

Which NPC is xxx in #3?

Oh right, hehe. I wrote the report in a text doc and meant to get the id from the CS later on. It's a female khajiit with the id STJJSOL0306NPCTsyia.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
10-05-2008, 01:52 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
sandor: Sorry, I missed your post. Yes please do that, I don't see why they would be needed.

black[/hr]

I'd like to report an AI bug. I was playtesting my Temple work and was in SoluthisWorld08 in the hour after midnight. I was surprised to find Raynlyn Llervu (StSeSol1103RaynlynLlervu) standing motionless just outside the entrance to the Temple compound. I wasn't surprised to see him there, but that he just stood motionless.
[indent][/indent]My current plugin doesn't affect that NPC. If anything it should have aided his AI behaviour due to pathrid additions and improvements in that worldspace. I've made sure to place pathgrid points on the xmarkers.
[indent][/indent]Also since he has AI behaviour in the exterior world during nighttime could he be given a -1 StLightComTorch10 in his inventory?

I noticed the flora entry StFloraAshunorBoletus doesn't have a name.

Is there anything wrong with the NPC xxx ? I ask because she now works in a tavern I modded. When I enter the tavern she's floating in mid-air two metres off the ground in a paralyzed state. I encountered graphical glitches looking like black shadows - possibly related to her tail setup? I exited the cell and reentered it, and then everything was like it should be; no glitches or strange behaviour. I would just like the possibility of a tail problem ruled out so that if it isn't that then I could search for the problem's answer in my plugin.

I don't think I have the model for the CS entry "STCUDwemerSoulgem", which is in the Soulgem list. Does anyone have a copy of the model?
I'll delete the tree entries.

black[/HR]

Regarding 1 (screenshot).
The time and duration wasn't set for some reason, nor the radius.
This walk package overrules (time and duration any) the following packs so no eating and sleeping. Fixed. :check:

Regarding 2.
Fixed. :check:

Regarding 3.
The skeleton has been selected correctly.
I'll check it in-game.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
10-13-2008, 12:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Regarding 3.
The skeleton has been selected correctly.
I'll check it in-game.

I should probably withdraw that bug report. The problem could just be related to the fact that I coc'd directly to the interior.
Angel mired in filth
10-13-2008, 08:03 PM,

While playtesting I came across this loading screen. I think the text could be shorter so it wouldn't print outside the box.

[Image: th_bug_loading_screen_text.jpg]

Perhaps the revised text could read:[blockquote]It is with great honor that one has the duty of being a guardian of Great House Indoril. However it is not wise to provoke one... the consequences of that will be dire.[/blockquote]
I think honor is better than honour because I think the game is written in American English (I could be wrong). I didn't really understand the last part of the text so I figured dire could be a good way to end it.

And finally I don't know how to explain it in language terms but I think one shouldn't use the word the in front of Great House; I don't think they did in Morrowind.
Angel mired in filth
10-13-2008, 08:08 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think honor is better than honour because I think the game is written in American English (I could be wrong).

Grrrrrr!!!! X( No, you're right. It's American, more's the pity. I used to teach English and explaining the American's many 'spelling mistakes' was irritating. The Brits are correct. Oh yes, we're always correct. Cool
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-13-2008, 10:28 PM,

But sometimes it's a gray area Big Grin
Angel mired in filth
10-13-2008, 11:22 PM,

X( Curse you, you Nordic tormentor!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-14-2008, 08:44 PM,

I think the text is too long and I believe some ordinators do not belong to House indoril.