Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St 2.0 - 3.0
05-13-2009, 06:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by sandor
Could you test SilgradCity0404Full (in-game) with the new bsa and updates?
It crashes on my end.
I tried it, and everything was just fine (other than starting inside a wall, but I don't think the cell will ever be accessible. I left it in case I needed to use it in the future when I make the destroyed version of the Silgrad Fighters Guild).

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
It happened to me when I was going through the buckets in a recent maintenance plugin. I loaded the cells it was placed in one by one, and when I got to SteadhelmFightersGuild my CS crashed. (I saved regularly, so no harm done.) I reloaded to test, deleted the interior mesh from the cell, and could load the cell fine. So I assumed it was that nif that caused my CS to crash the first time. I guess my crash was a fluke.
I usually check twice because crashes seem to happen fairly often, at least when I'm working with the CS (and it usually works fine the second time).
05-13-2009, 06:46 PM,

Could you test SilgradCity0404Full (in-game) with the new bsa and updates?
It crashes on my end.

It crashed for me in-game.

edit: twice.
05-13-2009, 06:49 PM,

@TID and Zurke
Thanks. Smile

It's strange because if I use the bsa prior to the current version everything is fine.

I tested it over 5 times and every time my game crashed.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-13-2009, 06:58 PM,

@TID and Zurke
Thanks. Smile

It's strange because if I use the bsa prior to the current version everything is fine.

I tested it over 5 times and every time my game crashed.
I have the 2.5 BSA, and the 2.7 BSA update. Confusedhrug: Maybe the game is using the data files directly from my data folder instead? It wouldn't be the first time that's happened, but I don't know how to control that. Confusedhrug: I'll take a closer look.

SilgradCity0404Full is basically the cells SilgradCity0404, SilgradCity0404Lower, and SilgradCity0404Upper combined. If you tried loading those three, you might be able to pinpoint more accurately what the cause of the crashing is.
05-13-2009, 07:39 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by TheImperialDragon
I have the 2.5 BSA, and the 2.7 BSA update. Confusedhrug: Maybe the game is using the data files directly from my data folder instead? It wouldn't be the first time that's happened, but I don't know how to control that. Confusedhrug: I'll take a closer look.
Just rename the meshes folder (disable it).

SilgradCity0404Full is basically the cells SilgradCity0404, SilgradCity0404Lower, and SilgradCity0404Upper combined. If you tried loading those three, you might be able to pinpoint more accurately what the cause of the crashing is.
Thanks for the info.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-14-2009, 01:53 PM,

On another note, I noticed that the tree objects SilgradBushDe01, SilgradBushDe02 and SilgradBushDe03 use a missing leaf texture. If the bushes are meant to be used I can change their leaf texture to the blank one.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-14-2009, 01:55 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
On another note, I noticed that the tree objects SilgradBushDe01, SilgradBushDe02 and SilgradBushDe03 use a missing leaf texture. If the bushes are meant to be used I can change their leaf texture to the blank one.
Those were used as placeholders in the Forgotten Forest preset. I don't believe they're used for anything anymore, so they can be removed. Smile
05-14-2009, 02:01 PM,

Those were used as placeholders in the Forgotten Forest preset. I don't believe they're used for anything anymore, so they can be removed. Smile

Okidoki, I'll do that then Smile
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-20-2009, 12:45 PM,

Regarding Silgrad_Tower.esm v 3.26:
I'm sorry, I must have forgotten to delete my test cell from a plugin I sent in. I don't understand how I could have missed it. Could I ask that the cell "aa" be deleted from the main esm?
Angel mired in filth
05-20-2009, 04:28 PM,

I deleted the cell. :check:

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD