Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St 2.0 - 3.0
05-09-2007, 11:15 PM,

Animated door doesn't conform to tileset? How do you mean? It fits perfectly in the normal interior tileset doorjamb, it's just the prefab doorjamb in stinredbuilding4 it doesn't conform to, and it seems a matter of slightly resizing the prefab doorjamb, rather than changing the door.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-10-2007, 11:37 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
Animated door doesn't conform to tileset? How do you mean? It fits perfectly in the normal interior tileset doorjamb, it's just the prefab doorjamb in stinredbuilding4 it doesn't conform to, and it seems a matter of slightly resizing the prefab doorjamb, rather than changing the door.

I meant the animated doors don't snap-to-grid, which was I thought you meant.

Oh, ok. Let me finish the moldcave and a few sundry things I've committed to (Steadhelm bridge etc) and then I will give the Redoran models my full attention. Thanks for making me aware of the problem.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-10-2007, 11:51 PM,

Can't wait to see the Moldcave! When you do the door though, please remind me so that i can fix the interior i was working on, if neccessary. I have a horrible memory Big Grin
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-10-2007, 11:56 PM,

Np Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-11-2007, 09:33 PM,

I've found some errors:
There is a tree floating in the vicinity of the bridge. I don't know but I thought it was south of the bridge.
Some models do not always appear or so. It's hard to explain. It's like that I can see them from a distance, but when I get closer they dissapear.
Screenshot1 is taken from latrys island? I don't know what item is really missing.
Screenshot2 is from RP (duh) near the fighters guild and a book store.
I've also found some floating kreshweed in Soluthis, but I don't remmeber wehere exactly. I thought the southeast, but I could be wrong.
Kardmel (from sol1204) topic titles need to be changed and the woman from my first claim Sol1201 may have a package which allows her to go temple (now it's complete) at one specific day in the week.
05-12-2007, 08:39 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Kardmel (from sol1204) topic titles need to be changed and the woman from my first claim Sol1201 may have a package which allows her to go temple (now it's complete) at one specific day in the week.
I'll fix that.

The first screenshot indicates a problem with the VWD of the trees (visible when distant). I'll check it.

For the next time, in-game.
Go to the console (~).
Type "sdt 0" and hit enter, type "tdt" and hit enter.
Exit the console (~) and take the screenshot.
The cell where you're standing will be displayed on-screen.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-12-2007, 12:17 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
The sides of the StFurnDunRichBookshelf02 are messed up. There seems to be some missing faces, and i'm not quite sure why. Here's a screenshot. You can clearly see that the side piece has no front face... not a major glitch, but everything's something I suppose

The normals were facing the wrong way, I attached a fix. Smile
05-12-2007, 10:31 PM,

I've two screenshots, but I 've taken them before I was sandor's trick.
The first one indicates a missing item or so, but I don't know which one.
The second one shows a not displayed mushroom tree with some razorwings on it and some floating marshmerrows in the Kali gulas square.
05-12-2007, 11:57 PM,

I can't really add them without knowing where they are. Confusedhrug: It's not that easy to fix unless you know where it is, and those could just be WiPs, or possibly even putting stuff in the wrong folder (what it looks like). Do you have all the updates?
05-13-2007, 07:22 PM,

I have the version with Sol 1204 as one of th elatest houses.
The first pic on my previous post is in RP.