Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
St 2.0 - 3.0
05-16-2007, 11:40 PM,

Was looking through the cells, noticed that some of them had music set to "Default" instead of "Public".
05-16-2007, 11:57 PM,

If i may pre-empt a reply, Silgrad Tower uses it's own music for Reich Parkeep/soluthis and Silgrad City itself. So there should be a music activator somewhere in the cell that overrides whatever music the cell is set to, making the setting irrelevant.

Not sure if that's exactly correct or what you're talking about, but i think that's it.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
05-17-2007, 12:38 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seniosh
If I may pre-empt a reply, Silgrad Tower uses it's own music for Reich Parkeep/soluthis and Silgrad City itself. So there should be a music activator somewhere in the cell that overrides whatever music the cell is set to, making the setting irrelevant.

Not sure if that's exactly correct or what you're talking about, but I think that's it.

That would be true for two things:

a) There was a music activator in every Soluthis/Reich Parkeep cell
b) Every cell had its music set to either "Public" or "Dungeon"

The reasons are because the music is only played when the activator is placed in the cell, and "Default" music produces unexpected results with the StreamMusic script function, respectively. I think it's more of a Work in Progress though.
05-22-2007, 06:48 PM,

Although it's not really a bug, but I saw a brown bear between the way of the cave when you enter silgradland and the portal to the cities. However I had a lvl 2 char, so that means that I had to run away from that bear. Please replace this with another animal who isn't that powerful and use high level enemies for the more not important places.
I've also met 2 wild guars south of RP wit the same char. I fled into the city, but most of the NPCs were inside, except for my new one (the one from 1207) and he had helped me to kill the animals. They tried also to attack my horse. Perhaps we should add a special warder for the entrance.
The NPC of claim 1207 was follwoing me after I talked to him. It's strange because I gaven't him a follow AI pack.

The first screenshot is a shot that I have taken from the northside of Latrys Island and can be viewed from almost every part of there.
The second is just a nice shot, but it doens't show the walls of soluthis.
The third one is one of those guars.
05-22-2007, 07:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
Although it's not really a bug, but I saw a brown bear between the way of the cave when you enter silgradland and the portal to the cities. However I had a lvl 2 char, so that means that I had to run away from that bear....

..I've also met 2 wild guars south of RP wit the same char.
This has been fixed.

The NPC of claim 1207 was follwoing me after I talked to him. It's strange because I gaven't him a follow AI pack.
Because you used a "Find package" with "must reach location" and "continue if PC near", checked.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-22-2007, 07:24 PM,

I meant with the guars that theres hould be a guard char in the city, for such cases. They were following me into the city, but I've encoutered them on the way to the city.

Whats the proble/point of those checked boxes? I mean, what's wrong it that he follows me all the time?
05-23-2007, 02:58 PM,

I meant with the guars that theres hould be a guard char in the city, for such cases. They were following me into the city, but I've encoutered them on the way to the city.

Whats the proble/point of those checked boxes? I mean, what's wrong it that he follows me all the time?
The guars remain the same.

Uncheck "Continue If PC is near" (the combination with "must reach location" doesn't work).

blue[/HR]
I fixed the music settings (for Soluthis) as per this post.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-23-2007, 04:10 PM,

A collision problem (near the gate).
Look at the screenshots.

blue[/HR]

I fixed the AI for Soluthis1207, before I merged the file.

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
05-23-2007, 10:59 PM,

My humble plan is that first I'll finish up the moldcave set, then the issues with the Redoran tileset, then the trees, then Steadhelm's bridge, and then I'll get to work on Soluthis for the remainder of the time until next release. When I do get to work on Soluthis I plan to throw out the existing wall system, resize the walls Caligula Superfly made, and build a new wall configuration around Soluthis. =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-24-2007, 05:12 AM,

I just wonder if we are going to have stables at the cities, becouse your horse can get killed, and then I wouldn't like to run all the way if you are in the middle of no-where.
Finished Claims
Scc0304 | Scc0330 | Scc0330A
Scc0331 | Scc0338 | Scc0347
Scc0363 |
Steadhelm 01 | Steadhelm 02 | Steadhelm 03
Steadhelm 04 | Steadhelm 09 | Steadhelm 10
Steadhelm 11 | Steadhelm 12 | Steadhelm 16
Steadhelm 23A | Steadhelm 23 | Steadhelm 31
Steadhelm 32 | Steadhelm 35 | Steadhelm 36
Steadhelm 42 | Steadhelm 44 | Steadhelm 45
Steadhelm 46 | Steadhelm 47 | Steadhelm 48
Steadhelm 49 | Shrc02 Farm | Shrc01 Hlivam Estate