Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Start a war.
06-29-2006, 01:33 AM,

The Tree Biter Tribe it is. Scaling or no scaling?
06-29-2006, 01:38 AM,

Scaling of course, make them gods among goblins. Oh, and give them pants then they will be the envy of all goblins, and rule the other tribes. (just turned a lame joke into a mod idea, must get to work)

:bananarock:
Boil-em, Mash-em, Stick-em in a stew!

Golems: 9/??
Jiihat: 17/30
Leader of the Khajiit (name undecided): 23/30 braids in the mane

The fort itself:

Interiors: 0%
Exteriors 24%

For Kvatch!
06-29-2006, 01:41 AM,

I'm talking about the whole mod as a whole. Is Reich Parkeep (or whatever mod this is for) generally scaled or non-scaled? Wanna keep the theme going, of course... And I think I'm almost done?
06-29-2006, 03:01 AM,

Alright, here's what I've done. Because I don't want there to be any conflict with other mods, I've decided against editing the GoblinWars script itself, or any other script for that matter, so what I've done is I've pretty much duplicated everything (including the goblin wars quest script) and then made the necessary changes after copying and pasting the scripts. There is also the matter of the AI packages, but I've taken care of that too. One anamaly that may occur as a result of this is that goblins might not travel from Cyrodil to get their goblin staff back. The goblins in Morrowind, however, WILL probably go to Cyrodil (though they might not, so we may need aditional tribes in Morrowind). I'm positive if this is all correct, as I haven't even tested it yet. I'm almost finished, so I'll probably be able to soon.

EDIT: Just a though, if I could set the proper variables on the staff via a quest script, that might fix this issue. I'd also have to use the original Goblin Staff item.
06-29-2006, 05:58 PM,

Yer a genie-arse mate! Well done. Can't wait to see this in action.
06-30-2006, 01:32 AM,

Darn it! The file got corrupt, I'm going to have to start over, but at least I have some idea of what to do.
06-30-2006, 08:08 PM,

What happened? It always helps to do that windows thingy with your harddrive (defragment I believe)....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
06-30-2006, 08:10 PM,

Nope, I did something foolish. I deleted the staff that the AI packages relyed on, then saved. Then, I clicked the ignore button, and now it says it is corrupt.

About defragmenting, I should do that sometime soon, last time I had about 600 excess fragments upon completion (about 2 weeks ago?).
06-30-2006, 08:26 PM,

I use defragmenting every ~2 weeks, I use RegCleaner every day and I use HitmanPro2 every week....
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
07-01-2006, 06:25 PM,

Good god, your computer's cleaner than my... *cough*